Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2017, 08:27 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Status?

Where does this server sit now that Carlito has been fired and likely no replacement? To be frank, I am quite disappointed with how this was handled by all parties. Now it looks like a release is impossible.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:51 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
its in unixmad's hands
Old 04-26-2017, 02:46 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
thor should just apply for md's job and do it himself
Old 04-26-2017, 11:52 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Where does this server sit now...?
I haven't heard from Unix or Alpho about the Graal Worlds client in a few months, but from what I understand, if they are to get it released then Classic does have a chance. I don't understand for the life of me why it's not already on the main serverlist on the PC client though, which leads me to have some doubts in if this will really happen or not. You'd think they would list Classic basically the same day they made the claim it could be on Worlds client, you know?
Old 04-27-2017, 12:42 AM
Cubes is a jewel in the roughCubes is a jewel in the rough
I'll do it guys, I'll do it.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:40 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I haven't heard from Unix or Alpho about the Graal Worlds client in a few months, but from what I understand, if they are to get it released then Classic does have a chance. I don't understand for the life of me why it's not already on the main serverlist on the PC client though, which leads me to have some doubts in if this will really happen or not. You'd think they would list Classic basically the same day they made the claim it could be on Worlds client, you know?
I don't know how much Thor has said publicly, but I will say that he had the opportunity to have the server relisted last year but refused because of promises he was waiting on being delivered. He was too hard headed to budge so the server remains in limbo.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:00 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I don't know how much Thor has said publicly, but I will say that he had the opportunity to have the server relisted last year but refused because of promises he was waiting on being delivered. He was too hard headed to budge so the server remains in limbo.
That's so weird. If it were me I would greatly prefer being listed on PC to any iphone nonsense, but I seriously don't know one person that owns an iphone or that plays mobile smartphone games.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:27 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty sure that he actually wants people to play the content he's working on
Old 04-27-2017, 10:21 PM
G2k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I'm pretty sure that he actually wants people to play the content he's working on
Yeah, not indoctrinated robots, that's why I mentioned PC as the preferable choice.

Although robots are good too, I'm not saying they aren't valid. If I could craft a personality cult that only lives to play my game, I'd do it.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:17 PM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Who said puff had been fired???
Old 05-03-2017, 05:28 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's so weird. If it were me I would greatly prefer being listed on PC to any iphone nonsense, but I seriously don't know one person that owns an iphone or that plays mobile smartphone games.
better to be iphone (iclassic) and have players than be listed and have 0
Old 06-30-2017, 07:32 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
The server was shut down. It was the original server. How does this happen?

It was my home server and waiting for it's official rerelease was the only reason that I've stuck around this long. A part of my childhood died today.
Old 06-30-2017, 09:45 AM
G2k1
Old 06-30-2017, 09:48 AM
LimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura aboutLimetasticSlushy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Didn't Alpho quit Graal? Yknow, which seemed weird given he was being all influential and whatnot with his attempts to innovate for the development tools and all that.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:39 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimetasticSlushy View Post
Didn't Alpho quit Graal? Yknow, which seemed weird given he was being all influential and whatnot with his attempts to innovate for the development tools and all that.
There were new development tools?

Also, since classic has been abandoned-- I volunteer to become Mr. Manager.

Zip4MrManager.