Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-01-2009, 11:34 PM
bahamutstevetff bahamutstevetff is offline
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: England, Wymondham, Norfolk
Posts: 4,145
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Is this some kind of event coins?
i think its essentially coins that you get for being on the winning team. each planet has their own specific coin and trader, with different guns for varied prices unique to each planet, to encorage people to play on all planets and actually play the game instead of lame bases.

(that was my idea, which was apparently the same as this one and i still havent read it)
__________________
if revenged is best served cold, and revenge is sweet....then basically revenge is ice cream.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-02-2009, 06:21 AM
seanthien seanthien is offline
hi
seanthien's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,475
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
I think that laming is a way of the game It won't be changed forever just for a mere moment but that mere moment is what we live for
I live for the community.

I realy wanna see for a holiday thing something that involves a quest system of some sort. Something like how era has quest, except you (maybe a team?) are transported onto a planet and have to make it through the level, grab the holiday weapon, make it back through the level. Just a example.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdemon452 View Post
wow I'm by Sean and Tench...How unlucky can you get?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-02-2009, 07:09 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
I live for the community.

I realy wanna see for a holiday thing something that involves a quest system of some sort. Something like how era has quest, except you (maybe a team?) are transported onto a planet and have to make it through the level, grab the holiday weapon, make it back through the level. Just a example.
xD This game is slowing becoming a RPG like Zodiac but a mix of a RPG and FPS would be nice.

I Live for the community two but i also live for those mere moments where laming ceases and you have a minute or two of a fun game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-02-2009, 11:57 PM
seanthien seanthien is offline
hi
seanthien's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,475
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
xD This game is slowing becoming a RPG like Zodiac but a mix of a RPG and FPS would be nice.

I Live for the community two but i also live for those mere moments where laming ceases and you have a minute or two of a fun game
That's what I'd like.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdemon452 View Post
wow I'm by Sean and Tench...How unlucky can you get?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-03-2009, 08:42 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quests + FPS = RPG+FPS which could be a good gaming experience.
E.g. Have a quest to capture 100 bases on iricia, completion of this quest would mean 1 day of any gun they pleased and allow a repeat and stuff
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-03-2009, 09:27 AM
pico57 pico57 is offline
Zone Rank : God
pico57's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: FRANCE! FTW
Posts: 357
pico57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to pico57
medals, are already a kind of quest na? X.x
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-03-2009, 09:33 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico57 View Post
medals, are already a kind of quest na? X.x
I meant quest so that it would require teamwork to achieve as well as receiving prizes at the end.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-03-2009, 11:33 PM
seanthien seanthien is offline
hi
seanthien's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,475
seanthien is on a distinguished road
100 Bases? Ewno. I wanna explore a new level and be scared to turn the corner scared of h4xzor bots. Something like you're trapped in a base and you need to grab the secret weapon you want (There should be several and the hardest to get would be random and hardest to find) and make it out the base. With every door you enter/exit there may be bots/other alien-like things waiting to make your head go boom. Max 3 people min 1 person. You can choose between medic, commander, heavy inf.

Something like that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdemon452 View Post
wow I'm by Sean and Tench...How unlucky can you get?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-04-2009, 07:43 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
100 Bases? Ewno. I wanna explore a new level and be scared to turn the corner scared of h4xzor bots. Something like you're trapped in a base and you need to grab the secret weapon you want (There should be several and the hardest to get would be random and hardest to find) and make it out the base. With every door you enter/exit there may be bots/other alien-like things waiting to make your head go boom. Max 3 people min 1 person. You can choose between medic, commander, heavy inf.

Something like that.
Min should be 2 Make it take some amount of teamwork since that's what Zone is about. (Well one of the points of zone)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-04-2009, 11:12 PM
seanthien seanthien is offline
hi
seanthien's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,475
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
Min should be 2 Make it take some amount of teamwork since that's what Zone is about. (Well one of the points of zone)
You won't be able to make it through with 1 person though is the thing, that's why it should be so hard, you'll NEED a medic no matter what to make it through.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdemon452 View Post
wow I'm by Sean and Tench...How unlucky can you get?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 03-05-2009, 04:31 AM
Smalltime008 Smalltime008 is offline
Registered User
Smalltime008's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 55
Smalltime008 is on a distinguished road
Ok. The main idea of this thread is horrible. "No offense Tsu" I think if players wanted to take bases they would.. It will just make the game even less fun (if thats possible) with two people jet packing across the map and ending the round in five seconds while the rest of the team clogs up the spawn point.. Zone needs something bigger, I think Mini and that other guy ive never heard of have a pretty good idea, but untill then im not coming back.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-05-2009, 11:13 AM
MiniOne MiniOne is offline
SomeOne
MiniOne's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,145
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalltime008 View Post
Ok. The main idea of this thread is horrible. "No offense Tsu" I think if players wanted to take bases they would.. It will just make the game even less fun (if thats possible) with two people jet packing across the map and ending the round in five seconds while the rest of the team clogs up the spawn point.. Zone needs something bigger, I think Mini and that other guy ive never heard of have a pretty good idea, but untill then im not coming back.
The other guy Sean is a olbie, one of the oldest players which still post on forums
Anyway I actually think that you make a good point on how having people just jetpacking around getting bases would be quite dull, so I suggest that rather then that just block off entrance to the opposing teams base that way laming is reduced and the only other thing is to either wait outside a appointed zone or take bases
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux View Post
The pistols look like they have cancer, reduce the big buboe shaped thing's size.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Schetti Schetti is offline
SC2 Player
Schetti's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Austria
Posts: 269
Schetti is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pico57 View Post
medals, are already a kind of quest na? X.x
:o
I got all, gimme price!
__________________
“Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.” – Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
pico57 pico57 is offline
Zone Rank : God
pico57's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: FRANCE! FTW
Posts: 357
pico57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to pico57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schetti View Post
:o
I got all, gimme price!
medals, are useless.
but that is nice to get them all


(and btw: i think it gonna never happend, the system with win points..; etc)
look, most of thread, are useless, people talk about great ideas for weeks... and finnaly nothing happend...
so lets see...
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Nataxo Nataxo is offline
Cake'd
Join Date: May 2008
Location: México
Posts: 2,313
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
I support more medals.

They're nonsens but they show how pro you are.

or experienced w/e you wanan call it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.