Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Raspberry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
With custom controls you mean changing the keys for movement and activating items?
we need shortkeys like how theres M for map but theres no pressing M again to close the map? same with Q for profile
Old 09-25-2011, 03:09 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
iPhone:

Congratulations to Prodigious for winning the September GST.
Congratulations to Ch4rM for placing 2nd!

Facebook:

Congratulations to US Juniors for winning the September GST.
Congratulations to Epic Kolosals for placing 2nd!
Old 09-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Unholy Nation
Starfire2001 will become famous soon enough
Still the same problems at the mod, players block and its unbearably stupid. It would literally take ten minutes for someone to widen the entrance as I've suggested in this topic. Today I was "warned" for using bombs to walk through the side of the mod entrance as it was literally the only way to get up with 4 players blocking and freezing there iphone clients by opening the map so you couldn't get by. Or at least I assume so since whoever did it didn't even bother to pm me. I come back to facebook graal every once in a while in the hopes that some of these issues will be addressed, and then play for a few days and get annoyed and quit. I can't imagine the server ever sustaining a decent pc player count the way it is now, I'm hoping there are plans for some major improvements.

Edit: Did eventually track down guy who did warn me by reporting a random person and he seemed nice enough, not trying to get anybody in trouble. Would be good it a reason was given in warning level though.

Last edited by Starfire2001; 09-28-2011 at 06:22 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
There's a bug where you can't change your items anymore (at least for me) on your non-VIP iPhone account, even if you re-install the application. Renders my application pretty useless without VIP. In addition to that you get hurt when you shoot fire from your own horse and that should probably be fixed too.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
There's a bug where you can't change your items anymore (at least for me) on your non-VIP iPhone account, even if you re-install the application. Renders my application pretty useless without VIP. In addition to that you get hurt when you shoot fire from your own horse and that should probably be fixed too.
Whenever I log onto the iPhone server with the PC, and my iPod is offline, it still says that I am using another device. Also, this happens to me, I start off with 3 minutes if I don't log in.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:55 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I've fixed the first part of the issue. Not rightly sure how to fix the second issue. Not sure it's fixable with GS2
Old 10-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
The horse problem has already been fixed some weeks ago, the horse is freezing a little bit now when breathing fire.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Client based functions should be implemented alongside with the iphone functions for Facebook.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 10-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The horse problem has already been fixed some weeks ago, the horse is freezing a little bit now when breathing fire.
Custom Controls?
Era Facebook?
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 10-23-2011, 10:43 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
If Era Facebook was implemented right I'm sure it'd be one of the best available FB games.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
If forums had a like button, I'd totally like that man.
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 10-24-2011, 12:16 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
If Era Facebook was implemented right I'm sure it'd be one of the best available FB games.
Why?
Old 12-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Banned
Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Are we ever going to get PC access to these servers or what, I can't really understand why this isn't being allowed by now.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:16 AM
C:
devilsknite1 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to devilsknite1 Send a message via MSN to devilsknite1 Send a message via Yahoo to devilsknite1
Again, still waiting for my Android app
Old 01-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsknite1 View Post
Again, still waiting for my Android app
Yeah, I'm curious, how is the progression of this port of Graal Classic to android?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.