Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Feature Request

It would be rather dandy (and long overdue) if our buffs could display on our UI with a small graphic and duration. Holy Possession, protection from magic, etcetera.

I also really think the 'xmas dungeon' should be renamed to the Ice Caverns or something and the tokens renamed to Frozen Coins or something. It's August

Any other suggestions could be put into this thread for Nico to read and reply.
Old 08-30-2014, 06:22 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Since Jeff is too lazy to register on the forums.

Jeff:

"I don't use forums xd
But an idea I had was make some sort of prestige system.. Something similiar to zodiac.. After you get max levels, you can still gain exp to get prizes of some sort.. stat buffs, event coins.. Just something so getting max exp isnt really the end of your game."
Old 08-31-2014, 09:35 AM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
I'd like to see rewards other than Gold keys offered in the quests (ECs, dias, sapphires, rubies). Maybe on extremely rare occasions offering one of the boxes/barrels as a random quest reward.

Old 08-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Since Jeff is too lazy to register on the forums.

Jeff:

"I don't use forums xd
But an idea I had was make some sort of prestige system.. Something similiar to zodiac.. After you get max levels, you can still gain exp to get prizes of some sort.. stat buffs, event coins.. Just something so getting max exp isnt really the end of your game."
I'd like to see a prestige system. Lol maybe icon next to player or do nickname colors based on it.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:55 PM
Zormite
I also realized today how awesome it would be to have some sort of visualization to tell you how full or close to full your sacks/bags/containers are.

EDIT: So far:

-Visualization for buffs on user interface displaying duration and effect
-Renaming the Xmas Dungeon similar to the Xmas Flame Sword was (I personally like Ice Caverns)
-'Prestige' system or incentive to gain levels after you're maxed
-Rewards for 'questing' other than Gold Keys

Last edited by BigBear3; 08-31-2014 at 05:06 PM..
Old 08-31-2014, 05:04 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
I also realized today how awesome it would be to have some sort of visualization to tell you how full or close to full your sacks/bags/containers are.
Would be neat if u could click it and it said bottom right screen messages that info
Old 08-31-2014, 07:43 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Would be neat if u could click it and it said bottom right screen messages that info
Or even something that looks like a healthbar when the sack is open.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Zormite
It would be nice if you could disable the glow that Dian Cecht gives you. It can make taking screenshots a pain in the butt sometimes. (Lillia is so much brighter in my signature)

Last edited by BigBear3; 09-05-2014 at 02:34 PM..
Old 09-20-2014, 05:57 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Bumping this because it needs to happen.

Buff duration timers are kind of important with all the stuff like Holy Posession, Resistance Scrolls, Nihil Books, etc. And checking F2 for it constantly is really impractical. Even just a text display would be nice.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Bumping this because it needs to happen.

Buff duration timers are kind of important with all the stuff like Holy Posession, Resistance Scrolls, Nihil Books, etc. And checking F2 for it constantly is really impractical. Even just a text display would be nice.
Yes, that is the thing I want most. It'd be pretty sah-weet
Old 09-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Oh man I asked that of Nico a while ago, gave a mockup picture and everything.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:34 PM
Zormite
Share it you plebian
Old 09-20-2014, 01:04 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
I was trying to find it, I sent it to Nico via Forum PM, but I since deleted it, trying to find it in my PM history in the graal folder.
Old 09-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
It would also be nice to see the buffs given from breads and whatnot, since the bonuses are not printed on the food itself, nor do you get any sorts of messages telling you exactly what they are. Your statistics change, but you have to be paying close attention to the names of each bread you eat and which stats change when you do to get any sort of clue about what they do.
Old 09-20-2014, 04:24 PM
Banned
You gotta convince nico so one of us devs can make it happen.