Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2003, 10:33 AM
A Logic Bot
Judge_S is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Judge_S Send a message via AIM to Judge_S Send a message via MSN to Judge_S
A little problem with karts

As today is the first day of driving a go-kart since before the overworld was closed off, I though I should have a bit of fun racing around.

However, it seems the karts are interpreting my movement as a bomy, as well as my movement to the controls. So if I'm turning left, and I overdo it, I want to go back a bit to the right. This however moves me over several tiles, and hampers my performance.
Does anyone else experience this problem?
Old 08-26-2003, 02:32 PM
oldbie
brock128 is on a distinguished road
I think there are just general problems with and some npcs. When I change levels in the drastine, i usually stop, and somehow get off the drastine. So I have to turn around, get on again, build up some speed, and press A to turn around again.

Another problem is the bamboo rod. I can only stab with it. No praying, and no keeping it out for a rapid stab-fest. Kind of annoying.
Old 08-26-2003, 10:14 PM
A Logic Bot
Judge_S is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Judge_S Send a message via AIM to Judge_S Send a message via MSN to Judge_S
Quote:
Originally posted by brock128
I think there are just general problems with and some npcs. When I change levels in the drastine, i usually stop, and somehow get off the drastine. So I have to turn around, get on again, build up some speed, and press A to turn around again.

Another problem is the bamboo rod. I can only stab with it. No praying, and no keeping it out for a rapid stab-fest. Kind of annoying.
Two things:
The draisine does that because the tracks in the next level don't load until you enter it, and rather than having the draisine rolling on the spot as they used to, it's been changed so if the track ends (even temporarily in this case) then you get off of the draisine.

As for the bamboo rod, you need to get kills to get more moves. But it is annoying the fact you have to take it out every time you want to stab - at least for a bomy.
Old 08-26-2003, 10:28 PM
deman1171 is on a distinguished road
Yes, i wish they could somehow make the railroad a tile in the tileset so whenever a draisine is over it it will ride on it and it won't take forever to load.
I'm sure there is someway to do this i mean look at chairs.
Old 08-26-2003, 11:11 PM
oldbie
brock128 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge_S As for the bamboo rod, you need to get kills to get more moves. But it is annoying the fact you have to take it out every time you want to stab - at least for a bomy.
Erm, that's what I meant. I knew you need more kills to get more attacks :P