Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2013, 05:01 PM
TooManyK9s is on a distinguished road
Another idea for Nihil coins

Make it so you can have the option to change clothes for the holidays and wear all the fun items like the Halloween, Christmas and Easter clothes, weapons and such. No one wants to change out items and the Christmas and Easter gifts are useless because you can't EA them, so everyone is just keeping their old EA’d items and its boring.
You should be able to move your EAs (i.e. on one +12 item) to another one in your inventory – for example, there could be a Nihil coin to do this. Being able to move your EAs won’t flood the market with EA's it will just changing them to another item. People can always buy additional EAs to have multiple sets of +12 gear.
I've paid money for Facebook games just to decorate and change for the holidays. People would be paying real cash for the Nihil coins to use this option. The game would turn into a cash cow from everyone changing armor for the holidays and back again and again.

ALisa Steele also know as Lisa
Old 10-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyK9s View Post
I've paid money for Facebook games just to decorate and change for the holidays. People would be paying real cash for the Nihil coins to use this option. The game would turn into a cash cow from everyone changing armor for the holidays and back again and again.
Yes, thanks. We are hoping to include some "vanity" items soon.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:45 PM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
I agree that we need a system somewhat like the one in Aion. Where you can change the look of an item to the look of say like Lisa has suggested a Halloween theme, or Christmas, or Easter, etc. I think that with this, it would be a temporary change (maybe 30 days-60days) that can also be reversed through another Nihil Coin purchase which would return their gear to its original graphics.

I have know many women to spend retarded amounts of money to accessories things on games such as Sims Online and stuff. I think it could be a wise investment.

Thus for the server it could be a constant source of income that can be used in the development of the server and it also increases the amount of men that are willing to play if they can get their GF or Wife to play with them and/or there are girls just playing on the server in general. We all know that guys flock and fawn over women that play a video game and I think it really would keep people playing and interested. Especially for men dating the woman they are with needs to have an interest in the game their man is playing otherwise it becomes a point of contention between the couple. If we can attract women to play and be interested, then I think we can certainly increase not only the number of men playing, but also the length at which they play.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:35 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
I agree that we need a system somewhat like the one in Aion. Where you can change the look of an item to the look of say like Lisa has suggested a Halloween theme, or Christmas, or Easter, etc. I think that with this, it would be a temporary change (maybe 30 days-60days) that can also be reversed through another Nihil Coin purchase which would return their gear to its original graphics.

I have know many women to spend retarded amounts of money to accessories things on games such as Sims Online and stuff. I think it could be a wise investment.

Thus for the server it could be a constant source of income that can be used in the development of the server and it also increases the amount of men that are willing to play if they can get their GF or Wife to play with them and/or there are girls just playing on the server in general. We all know that guys flock and fawn over women that play a video game and I think it really would keep people playing and interested. Especially for men dating the woman they are with needs to have an interest in the game their man is playing otherwise it becomes a point of contention between the couple. If we can attract women to play and be interested, then I think we can certainly increase not only the number of men playing, but also the length at which they play.