Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Property Extensions

I took an idea from that investment thread as it seems like to much work and turned it into something easier for house owners.

Took this small house as an example but this could be implemented onto any size of house or building. How this works...

As you can see the door and building added on to the top of the house you can gain access to this building if a ladder was added.

- You invest x amount of whatever it costs to build one onto your house, lets say 50k/100k depending on the size of your house.

- You have an NPC at the bottom of the ladder (Just like Tims mall)

- You rent it out to people for x amount of time for money (of course)

- If you already have a building on top of your house just like Silvers, you would still need to pay the investment money to turn it into a rented room/building on your property.

I am not a house owner but i just read that investment thread and took an idea from it and turned it into this. I think it would be a good thing to add for house owners.

Over & out.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Banned
bradigger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bradigger Send a message via MSN to bradigger
This could be pretty interesting, but it might require a lot of modifying of most houses. I know my house has a helipad on the roof, so it'd need more space for something like that.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradigger View Post
This could be pretty interesting, but it might require a lot of modifying of most houses. I know my house has a helipad on the roof, so it'd need more space for something like that.
All you need to do is add it to the side of your house and if you want to invest and make money then lose the helipad. It's your choice. You don't NEED to have it.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:57 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Why not just rent hotel rooms?
Old 12-16-2014, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
Why not just rent hotel rooms?
Honestly thought the Hotel was removed? If not, it should be. I thought this era was about making money and i am pretty sure the hotel was made NPC owned. So therefore no fun in this or investments.

The idea behind this was so people could invest and make money out of and it gives people the chance to rent of their friends and live with them.

Also if the era hotel was used as a sinkhole if many use it, if people are paying 50/100k for these investments it'll sink money quicker than era hotel ever will.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:20 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
its basically aimed at bored olbies who have tons of money and are looking to make a passive income via rent.

yet if everyone is rich and already have houses why would they pay you to stay in one. further more there doesnt seem to be any benefits, seems unsafe as storage means and every richie is gona do this. you dont need a house to pm a friend or walk around era with them seems boring cooped in a house.

so you will end up with 50 "add ons" with no reason to rent one and only the newbies with no money will be the target for them. you will end up with 50 empty add ons and then era is back to what it always was. by no means is this a major update other then helping richies get richer.

yet again dont see any upside other then creating "potential income" for richies. evne if all richies greatly outweigh the poor who would rent one for no apparant reason.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:21 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
isn't it better to work on actual content?
Old 12-16-2014, 02:30 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
plus light weight potions are what kills the need for storage.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:34 PM
It was just a suggestion for house owners, like i said i do not even own a house. Please read before you even make a stupid comment genetic.

Also please stop with the "poor" business, anybody who is rich has earned it. You're fed up of being poor, get of your ass and go do something about it. There is no excuse for being poor on this server now with the way things are layed out to make money. Stop with them statements.

I'm not even that rich but i got guns locked to my account but if you ever want to have a go about me being rich i have 53 level mining. Anything I've ever owned i have earned it. So beat it.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
isn't it better to work on actual content?
Like adding apartments above my sewer house.