FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
A great leader has retired

Retired Leader, Rams of (Los Carteles) (Sun Jul 26 19:11:12 2009):
Mass message:
Well Era the word as got out from a few guys I shouldn't have trusted but yes, I'm done with LC. I would personally like to thank each member of LC for helping me out, and bringing back a gang from the bottom to the top. I feel very successful, and believe I did a good job. It was lots of fun, but now that school has started I don't want LC to be effected from me being inactive. I have picked Black to start where I left off and continue the very difficult task of leading Los Carteles. I am not quitting Era, and I will help Black as much as I can. But I hope you all wish Black the best of luck because leading a gang is not easy.

Posting for rams.

Rams was a great leader. Although he did some things I didnt like I respected him for bringing LC to the top. He won many koths and raids and will always be remembered as an LC leader

(He isnt quitting era)
Old 07-27-2009, 02:11 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
he is a pretty good leader. I just didn't really like a lot of his decisions with the gang. he gave away too many recruiting ranks and tried way too hard to make everyone happy. that's the only reason why LC had a lot of good members was because most of them were bribed with power. I knew eventually it would die. gangs always follow the same pattern.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
R.I.P. Rams
Old 07-27-2009, 08:13 AM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Rams can rest easy with such a talented spokesperson.

I just hope you both can share the spot light.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:38 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Rams was a nice leader, bought dem armor for me cus im soo poor, He let other lead sometimes it was very nice.
I dont think that having to many recruiters is a bad thing either, say your a good player and you see another good player in a spar or something, you could ask them to join LC..
People with skills i think deserve to have adding powers.
If they abuse them Rams just takes them off.
Same if they add noobs.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:51 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Ima miss rams being leader D: , atleast he stills raids with us with that flak cannon. <3
Old 07-27-2009, 03:26 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
R.I.P. Rams
This.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck in school rams, good decision
Old 07-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
Rams did a great job. He kept the players happy, and he kept the gang active -- what more could you ask for?

Congratulations, Black, and I wish you the best (you too, Rams).
Old 07-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Rams was a childish leader, he squabbled over members and granted them all they wanted just to "stay" in his gang. LC was nothing more than the back in the day Tachi, with more players in the gang than all other gangs combined. Seara was the exact same type of Leader. Both to me are failures. If the standards for being a good gang leader and "win r". Are winning raids which you outnumber your opponent 16 v 5, then yeah... sales truly is the manager, roflmao.

As I'm reading back, everyone who commented on his leadership are people who couldn't lead even if a GPS was giving them step-by-step directions. Haha.

Last edited by cbk1994; 07-28-2009 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: reply to deleted post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:35 AM
???
Scary_Sock will become famous soon enough
Even if Rams had threats against me, he was a very good leader.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:59 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
Rams was a childish leader, he squabbled over members and granted them all they wanted just to "stay" in his gang. LC was nothing more than the back in the day Tachi, with more players in the gang than all other gangs combined. Seara was the exact same type of Leader. Both to me are failures. If the standards for being a good gang leader and "win r". Are winning raids which you outnumber your opponent 16 v 5, then yeah... sales truly is the manager, roflmao.

As I'm reading back, everyone who commented on his leadership are people who couldn't lead even if a GPS was giving them step-by-step directions. Haha.
considering LC won a lot of koths that alone proves that numbers wasn't an issue with us.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Pelikano can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
considering LC won a lot of koths that alone proves that numbers wasn't an issue with us.
Well Wil alone would whipe our whole gang in a raid, I was like the only one damaging him -.-
Old 07-29-2009, 05:30 AM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
I classify Rams as a good leader because he was able to keep me happy. I left the gang, and we had our rough patch of feuds, but he was able to persuade me to rejoin his ranks due to his perspective on what would be best for the gang. Other leaders, if put in the same situation, would have totally disregarded me as a potential member once I left due to this "honor code" that most leaders / recruiters seem to carry. Rams looked past that, and made decisions that benefited the gang, and not just himself.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:14 AM
MontyPython is a jewel in the roughMontyPython is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
Other leaders, if put in the same situation, would have totally disregarded me as a potential member once I left due to this "honor code" that most leaders / recruiters seem to carry.
Look, man, I'm not trying to bring up a needless slam here or anything...

...but I'd hardly call it an "honour code". For a while (right around the time Rams first got LC), every time I'd log on you'd be in a different gang, talking **** about the one you just left. Then you'd go back to the original, and start the whole cycle over again. Gang-hoppers aren't really appreciated by anyone, especially ones that start massing **** out about the last one they just left. It's not an honour code that kept you out from other gangs, it's common sense.