Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 09:18 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I can tile for you, but I don't really have much GS2 scripting knowledge, and I don't have gold (though I have no problem developing offline). Also I work quite a bit so I couldn't devote anything more than a hour or two a day.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Mr. Blu
Shards-Of-Fate will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via MSN to Shards-Of-Fate Send a message via Yahoo to Shards-Of-Fate
I don't mind doing a little bit of freelancing--If needed.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decus_Arillias View Post
not sure who you are, probably been to long for me to remember. Anyways your right, no need to be childish. Bottom Line. All content is not being used. Expect impressive small release (open town gmap to public gold)within a month or so.
Glad you see it my way. I'm N-Pulse's Events Chief. Might have seen my nickname before.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:12 PM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
what's your problem? unlike many others in this thread, i'm a part of the server staff for armageddon, so if you are trying to allude that i should take my own advice, then you have a misunderstanding to my interests in this thread

Quote:
not trying to be a *******. But it takes a lot more then ideas and words to make a "good" server that people will play

I get your point though, this has taken way to long.
everything i said was geared towards making things take a shorter amount of time based around the ideas that were already in place. keeping the overworld small (for starters) but allowing players to see that they were only trapped inside what was a much bigger world which they could not get past (because it isn't finished) is a prime example of advice given and ignored

Quote:
Just dont get overwhelmed and give up. The gmap is now 25X25.. huge gmap is needed for our plans for this server. We're not expecting to get all 625 levels (outside only) finished before classic release / host. Just enough content to attract players.
you see no, no you don't need a giant gmap for all the events and things that are needed, and i've tried to get this point across several times. 625 levels for just you to complete is not the way to go about finishing the server when you could condense that into 125 levels and produce the same result. the size of the original gmap that was in place was already big enough to fit everything in, including some of those bigger guild-related events because they do not need to be on the overworld itself. somehow, however, i don't think you'll agree with my point of view

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
Wish u would come back btw.
currently on a websense proxy-internet bull**** so i can't log on at all. these forums are the only access into graal that i have at the moment
Old 07-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Precise is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Precise Send a message via MSN to Precise
Wow, a bunch of negative nancy's in here.

Exit to the left please. We don't need you guys in here. If you want to give constructive criticism, sure. But I'm sure they don't want your subtle *******s comments. GTFO.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precise View Post
Wow, a bunch of negative nancy's in here.

Exit to the left please. We don't need you guys in here. If you want to give constructive criticism, sure. But I'm sure they don't want your subtle *******s comments. GTFO.
Preach the glorious truth brotha'!

Old 07-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreys View Post
Sounds like SOMEONES a little embarrassed they got caught!
Bud. Give it up. You've been working on a supposive "work in progress" for over a year. Get over it, the management on NP will never make a revival, it's a fact. Quit while you're ahead.. Oh wait, you're not ahead.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:53 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Bud. Give it up. You've been working on a supposed "work in progress" for over a year. Get over it, the management on NP will never make a revival, it's a fact. Quit while you're ahead.. Oh wait, you're not ahead.
And...?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:25 AM
I made my point. There's a line where constructive criticism meets subtle "*******-ism".

Sorry, grammar/spelling nazi, next time I should put forth as much effort into a forum post as my school essays. /endsarcasm
Old 07-03-2010, 04:27 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
I made my point. There's a line where constructive criticism meets subtle "*******-ism".

Sorry, grammar/spelling nazi, next time I should put forth as much effort into a forum post as my school essays. /endsarcasm
umad?

Old 07-03-2010, 06:19 AM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Bud. Give it up. You've been working on a supposive "work in progress" for over a year. Get over it, the management on NP will never make a revival, it's a fact. Quit while you're ahead.. Oh wait, you're not ahead.
That's, uh...completely off topic and has nothing to do with what I was talking about, but sure...whatever. lol

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 07-03-2010, 07:48 AM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreys View Post
That's, uh...completely off topic and has nothing to do with what I was talking about, but sure...whatever. lol
Lol but what you said was on topic to the thread? Not the posts, b/c they were off topic where you replied.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 07-03-2010, 09:49 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssssssssss View Post
Lol but what you said was on topic to the thread? Not the posts, b/c they were off topic where you replied.
no they wasn't o-o
Old 07-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Cyril Rain
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
no they wasn't o-o
Yes they is.

This thread isn't about debates on stuff on Armageddon, and I've said that many times in the thread.

Old 07-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Cyril Rain
Anyone who was on Armageddon last time it was up, I'm looking for the gui we used to have, as we have lost it. Its the few that are armageddon_window, armageddon_tab, ect I think. If you have it, can you please forum pm me, and I will give you my email address to send it. Thanks.

Closed Thread