Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Veteranspy is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you mean?

To be reasonable is impractical. To be unreasonable is being above the rest. To reason with another is death, to get rid of them and tell them no is quite the best for generations. Don't be reasonable, ever. Its improbable to help you in the future. To be unreasonable, makes you solid in stance and ready to fight all you might. Keep it up!
Old 05-06-2008, 03:40 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteranspy View Post
How do you mean?
The way you're always threatening Ork about "your" content and throwing a hissy fit (just like Ork and your dear brother) when you are told to remove the stolen tileset from your server.

Seriously, you're asking to be a PWA when you have stolen things on the server you co-manage which you knew were stolen?
Old 05-06-2008, 05:33 AM
Forum junky
Katono is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Katono
Hmm consider this Chris, a Tileset is a tileset, if persay we had scripts from another server yes Id consider that stolen the tileset is there untill the person I have making a new one is free from their school, the Globals are aware of this as I have placed that in a ticket
Old 05-06-2008, 06:27 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katono View Post
Hmm consider this Chris, a Tileset is a tileset, if persay we had scripts from another server yes Id consider that stolen the tileset is there untill the person I have making a new one is free from their school, the Globals are aware of this as I have placed that in a ticket
What's your point? No, a tileset isn't just a tileset. It is equally content belonging to the server just as much as scripts are. If you're using a tileset without permission, even if it's just a placeholder, it's still stolen. Just like you can't go in to your neighbors' garage without permission and take their lawn mower because yours is broken and you're waiting for it to get fixed.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 05-07-2008, 01:10 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katono View Post
What kind of argument is that? A tileset takes a LOT of time and effort to make, you can't just rip it off.

What is it you want me to consider? That you have stolen images that you don't consider stolen because you will eventually remove them once your server takes off (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!) and you can get a graphic artist (ALSO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!)
Old 05-10-2008, 03:19 AM
I got a GFXer I can get. He is just always away. And also it is TRULY mine. Ork whined and whined and whined until Tony gave him a backup. He never intended for Ork to instantly take it and destroy its name. Ever since Ork stole it from Tony it has declined. And also. He has given me full rights to everything Utopia. Whether the globals like it or not he doesn't want Ork with the rights anymore period, thank you come again.

To be reasonable is impractical. To be unreasonable is being above the rest. To reason with another is death, to get rid of them and tell them no is quite the best for generations. Don't be reasonable, ever. Its improbable to help you in the future. To be unreasonable, makes you solid in stance and ready to fight all you might. Keep it up!
Old 05-10-2008, 04:07 AM
the fake one
Quote:
I got a GFXer I can get. He is just always away. And also it is TRULY mine. Ork whined and whined and whined until Tony gave him a backup. He never intended for Ork to instantly take it and destroy its name. Ever since Ork stole it from Tony it has declined. And also. He has given me full rights to everything Utopia. Whether the globals like it or not he doesn't want Ork with the rights anymore period, thank you come again.
Is that even relevant to this thread?
Old 05-10-2008, 04:11 AM
it is relevant to your flamming.

Old 05-10-2008, 04:29 AM
the fake one
Quote:
it is relevant to your flamming.
Yes, I decided to come "flamme" your thread.

I pointed out that because of your quarrel with Ork, you would make a horrible PWA. Also, I believe you've proved this yourself in this thread.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:32 AM
I have only proved how truly far you are going to try to get at my reputation.

Old 05-10-2008, 05:38 AM
the fake one
Quote:
I have only proved how truly far you are going to try to get at my reputation.
I'm not trying to hurt your reputation; I said that you would make an extremely poor candidate as you are always picking fights. Your own posts in this thread prove this.

I'm sorry if you wanted no one to comment on your application, but you can't always get what you want.

And besides; you have little or no reputation with the majority of the people on this forum because you are nigh unknown to those who do not visit these crappy UC servers that you/Katono/Ork/everyone else tend to make. So, in theory you started out with a clear slate, and now you have brought your fight on here. That's not the first impression I would try to make.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:10 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
I haven't read through most of your thread, but judging from this post I'm guess that; Ork got a tileset, that was supposed to be temp.

The tileset artist that gave it to him cannot say "use it and delete it", once given permission and uploaded, the tileset belongs to that server, despite someone else's opinion. o_O

Not trying to stick up for Ork, he knows I don't care for him much. But, whether Tony "likes it or not" it is the servers property.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:31 AM
the fake one
I am now in charge of the development of Utopia, so perhaps we can see some good changes
Old 05-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Ork actually gave it up?

Old 05-29-2008, 01:34 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Ork actually gave it up?
If you'd read the thread, you'd know he still owns it.