Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 05:58 AM
Social Worker
water95 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it so far.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:01 AM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcDiabloxTc View Post
He has several people he's been consulting as well.
They're not his boss. It'd be ideal if he did it of his own accord without your wand hovering over his head. Yay'n and Nay'n
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 08-17-2010, 06:10 AM
PurplePeopleEater
dereklarue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dereklarue Send a message via Yahoo to dereklarue
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetaro View Post
However for every kill you gain in hardcore mode you earn points towards perks, which may range from silly little player effects to permanent boosts of HP.
Does this mean your going to replace the current Hp system (I mean the kill players for extra HP) or are you going to work with the current allowing over 140 hp or w/e the current limit is?

Last edited by dereklarue; 08-17-2010 at 06:44 AM.. Reason: edits :)
Old 08-17-2010, 07:08 AM
Dark_Zeratul101 is on a distinguished road
This sounds like a decent plan. However, things are x100 times easier to say than do. Don't fall into the same trap as Jenn did.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:34 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
You'll probably see a concept of the tileset, but never a finished product, js.
Actually we already have one started and its a lot more organized than the current tileset. It's past concept i guess =P
Old 08-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetaro View Post
However for every kill you gain in hardcore mode you earn points towards perks, which may range from silly little player effects to permanent boosts of HP.
Ugghh. Call of Duty garbage.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Chali
ldhfd is an unknown quantity at this point
Wanted to make a suggestion for the game.

I love mining, i think its a great way to kill time, make money and just zone out.

But What I hate, is my weight limit. I really don't like going to the gym to level up my strength because my weight can't keep up with my mining level.

So i was thinking that after you get a certain number of mining levels, that you are awarded with a miners bag that will hold ore for you. And as you go further on in mining levels, the capacity of the bag also increases.

Lets say at mining level 10, you get a bag that can hold 80 ore. Mining level 20, it increases to 160, and etc.

Think we need something for people who really like to just do the gathering jobs, and not have to be limited by their inventory weight.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:25 PM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg Send a message via Skype™ to jkldogg
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldhfd View Post

I love mining, i think its a great way to kill time, make money and just zone out.

But What I hate, is my weight limit. I really don't like going to the gym to level up my strength because my weight can't keep up with my mining level.

So i was thinking that after you get a certain number of mining levels, that you are awarded with a miners bag that will hold ore for you. And as you go further on in mining levels, the capacity of the bag also increases.

Lets say at mining level 10, you get a bag that can hold 80 ore. Mining level 20, it increases to 160, and etc.

Think we need something for people who really like to just do the gathering jobs, and not have to be limited by their inventory weight.
Great Idea. I agree.

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 08-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Jugglernaut is on a distinguished road
Will the worker potions affect fishing?
Old 08-18-2010, 12:17 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldhfd View Post

i agree, that's a great idea. i see a lot more money coming into the economy if this is implemented though.

Old 08-18-2010, 05:56 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Interesting plan, but doesn't sound like something I would like to play.
I'd prefer the game play to be more normalized but just faster paced than it is at the moment.
Things like Kill Streaks in CoD just turn me right off, I hate using them and having them used against me.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:03 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Things like Kill Streaks in CoD just turn me right off, I hate using them and having them used against me.
mad cuz u can't get them imo
Old 08-18-2010, 06:14 AM
/-;,;-\ /-;,;-\ /-;,;-\
KrimsonSky can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to KrimsonSky Send a message via Skype™ to KrimsonSky
ownt.

Great plans Kine, I hope they turn out the way you want them too!

Good luck & best wishes.
*Bell (Tue Feb 09 15:32:52 2010): go sit on noctorious and pretend you're on Era!
Chris Vimes (Sun Aug 08 09:40:16 2010): r u rly a purple super dragon??
snk (Working) (Wed Oct 13 12:40:55 2010):they do nothing, i hate them with passion
Old 08-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
mad cuz u can't get them imo
I'd just rather shoot people myself, instead of calling in a helicopter or attack dogs and letting them do it for me.

It'd be like, if after every 3 levels on Mario Bros. the next level automatically played itself. I wanna jump over bowser.

I realize it's not exactly the same because this is just a boost, and you're still going to be controlling your character. But it feels gimmicky and unlevels the playing field. And then of course you're going to have the pricks that think it's funny to save up their boost and using it during a spar or w/e.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:24 AM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg Send a message via Skype™ to jkldogg
Talking pr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
I'd just rather shoot people myself, instead of calling in a helicopter or attack dogs and letting them do it for me.

It'd be like, if after every 3 levels on Mario Bros. the next level automatically played itself. I wanna jump over bowser.

I realize it's not exactly the same because this is just a boost, and you're still going to be controlling your character. But it feels gimmicky and unlevels the playing field. And then of course you're going to have the pricks that think it's funny to save up their boost and using it during a spar or w/e.
The field is still even because you take and do more damage. But players will always find a way to make a cool thing turn out lame.

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?