Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 02:37 AM
Bolt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bolt Send a message via Yahoo to Bolt
Exclamation account hacks

I have many people claiming that i have given them my account info, when i never have. some one is giving out my account information as well as my brothers. the staff for this program are supposed to be stopping hackers and are not supposed to sell the information of a recent p2p account. i am not sure which has occured, but i need this fixed. i have e-mailed the main account admins address as well as each admin individualy, i have tried every way i know for changing my password, but all have failed, i need someone to either help me find a new way to change my password, or someone to tell me how to change my e-mail that is registered for my account, since the e-mail registered is non-existant.

the only admin that is even responding to my e-mails happens to be the only one that unixmad has not given powers to. if anyone, even an admin, is able to help me out, please respond to this post.
Old 08-22-2002, 02:58 AM
Tohz is on a distinguished road
Re: account hacks

Quote:
Originally posted by Bolt
I have many people claiming that i have given them my account info, when i never have. some one is giving out my account information as well as my brothers. the staff for this program are supposed to be stopping hackers and are not supposed to sell the information of a recent p2p account. i am not sure which has occured, but i need this fixed. i have e-mailed the main account admins address as well as each admin individualy, i have tried every way i know for changing my password, but all have failed, i need someone to either help me find a new way to change my password, or someone to tell me how to change my e-mail that is registered for my account, since the e-mail registered is non-existant.

the only admin that is even responding to my e-mails happens to be the only one that unixmad has not given powers to. if anyone, even an admin, is able to help me out, please respond to this post.
Well... You have to talk to an account manager
Old 08-22-2002, 03:25 AM
Legondary_MyTH is on a distinguished road
ahh

the same thing happened to me this guy named Darkwarrior SL got on my account and gave 483g away and ruined my rate but no worrys i got it back and i changed the account info so if you know dark warroir tell me so i can make his life misreable =D
Levels Admin on Renegade
LAT on Doomsday,Babylon,G3K
Developer on Faheria,Babylon
GP on Sanstrata,G3K
Old 08-22-2002, 03:46 AM
ArchAngelTCN_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArchAngelTCN_P2P
Re: ahh

Quote:
Originally posted by Legondary_MyTH
the same thing happened to me this guy named Darkwarrior SL got on my account and gave 483g away and ruined my rate but no worrys i got it back and i changed the account info so if you know dark warroir tell me so i can make his life misreable =D
Well hate to break this to you but Darkwarrior was back on your account on SL. Your accounts been banned now because of him. =\

When will you die? Or will you simply want to live...forever? Just remember....I'm watching you.

Old 08-22-2002, 04:03 AM
Blast you!!1
thesaiyan is on a distinguished road
Re: account hacks

Quote:
Originally posted by Bolt

Can you say bullshit? That account's password was hacked like 4 months ago by Flip. I bet its not even your account. There is a list of accounts and passwords on his old site. bolt is one of them. Like 50 people on graal has the pass to bolt. I have it. Its banned on all servers except G2k2 and like frolic. So why make a big deal about it getting it back? Its fawked up. The person that posted this just wants this account to them self. It should be globally banned.(it pretty much already is except for like 2 servers.)
Old 08-22-2002, 04:39 AM
Re: Re: ahh

Quote:
Originally posted by ArchAngelTCN_P2P

Well hate to break this to you but Darkwarrior was back on your account on SL. Your accounts been banned now because of him. =\
in 2 days can you un ban me cause my password is being processed for a changing so he wont be on it no more
Levels Admin on Renegade
GP on Sanstrata,G3K
Old 08-22-2002, 04:41 AM
Radioactive Cow
Jinx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jinx
Lyndzey is on Graal Classic a lot, that's how I got in touch with her concerning my account.

-Jinx
InsaneFishP0sse: He got a severe paper cut last week and died of blood loss, very sad
Confucious2002: so unix took over his body?
InsaneFishP0sse: No, actually it was the NPC Server,
InsaneFishP0sse: Now if you PM Nemesis, he will go "I am Nemesis, the PW Admin, I handle almost all Playerworlds currently online"
Old 08-22-2002, 05:15 AM
ArchAngelTCN_P2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArchAngelTCN_P2P
Re: Re: Re: ahh

Quote:
Originally posted by Legondary_MyTH

in 2 days can you un ban me cause my password is being processed for a changing so he wont be on it no more
Yeah sure, thats fine with me. I'll unban it in two days for you.

When will you die? Or will you simply want to live...forever? Just remember....I'm watching you.

Old 08-22-2002, 09:20 AM
Banned
Spectre1337 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Spectre1337 Send a message via Yahoo to Spectre1337
People stupid enough to use trainers deserve to lose their account and never get it back even if they did pay good money for it. Then you might learn your lesson
Old 08-22-2002, 09:25 AM
Michael Jackson of Graal
XxxxneosoftxxxX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XxxxneosoftxxxX
Quote:
Originally posted by Spectre1337
People stupid enough to use trainers deserve to lose their account and never get it back even if they did pay good money for it. Then you might learn your lesson
Old 08-22-2002, 09:27 AM
Banned
TriNe_351 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TriNe_351
ok the same thing happened to me but only i didnt give my info out ...... how do i get it back if i cant even get on my Account to talk to a accounts Manager i have emailed Unix and Stefan about this prob but like always they never reply or fix the prob ....I know I know othe rpeople email them as well but that is bull **** if i spent 40$ of my money for the account and i cant use it
Old 08-22-2002, 09:46 AM
wtf?

I didnt use a trainor Jesus 2 of my close freinds on graal got banned for cliping andd that showed me what can happen im not stupid enought to hack cause i would get caught cause i have bad luck and its not any fun to use trainors it ruins the game
and for you info alot of people have programs that get all the passwords to all the accounts on the server they are on!so ha!
Levels Admin on Renegade
GP on Sanstrata,G3K
Old 08-22-2002, 09:49 AM
Banned
Spectre1337 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Spectre1337 Send a message via Yahoo to Spectre1337
Quote:
Originally posted by TriNe_351
ok the same thing happened to me but only i didnt give my info out ...... how do i get it back if i cant even get on my Account to talk to a accounts Manager i have emailed Unix and Stefan about this prob but like always they never reply or fix the prob ....I know I know othe rpeople email them as well but that is bull **** if i spent 40$ of my money for the account and i cant use it
Lets just say for using a (edit)program sent to you by someone you dont know you have donated 40$ to the GraalOnline fund.. Thank you and have a nice day.
Old 08-22-2002, 10:02 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Just think, ANYONE that is staff with access to a Graphic, sound, level folder, etc... Can fuse one of the programs into a graphic/level etc... and it goes to the player.
Old 08-22-2002, 10:07 AM
Banned
PurgatoryIE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PurgatoryIE
What's flip's old site? Because someone told me he tried to hack my account but he got disconnected before he could. (Different account)
Closed Thread