Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 08:44 PM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
In the word welcome, why is one E like a backwards 3 and the other one is normal. Inconsistency...
Old 07-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Connect Four has been added to the GC Studios:

• There is a new grid, coloured pieces fall into position.
  • When it is your turn, the coloured piece is displayed in sync with your mouse above where it would be dropped.
  • There are 4 game grids within the level.
  • The tournament bracket system is once again utilised.

Last edited by ffcmike; 07-06-2012 at 01:51 AM..
Old 07-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Aha that looks great. Good job.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Could use some better graphics
Old 07-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Angel of Nightmares
Nightmareangel has a spectacular aura aboutNightmareangel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nightmareangel
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Nice, Pit and Skyline were ny favorites!
I think those were 2 of my most favorite things that I created on Graal. Good times. I like this thread. May have to poke my head online sometime.

"Boredom is that from which insanity is born."

Former Classic Game Coordinator Adminstrator of Doom
Old 07-14-2012, 05:59 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Flag Bearer has been added to the GC Studios:

Other than the advantages within all new publicly hostable events it's mostly the same as before, there being both the standard and elimination mode. A couple of notable differences would be an improved (plus more efficient) power meter image, and screen messages occurring for grabbing the flags or eliminations.

Last edited by ffcmike; 08-11-2012 at 03:05 AM..
Old 07-17-2012, 12:33 AM
Banned
Sumo Allstar has been added to the GC Studios:

Click image for larger version

Name:	sumoallstar.png
Views:	98
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	54957
  • Right clicking a gate shall also toggle any related gate, such as with the team boxes.
  • There is now the option to generate 2 - 4 random coloured teams, it also ignores those players who are within the watching area so it only affects those within the playing/waiting area. This will be added to other studio events.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Banned
Whackanoob has been added to the GC Studios:

Click image for larger version

Name:	whackanoob.png
Views:	222
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	54958
  • A temporary hammer weapon is assigned within this level.
  • The target points are adjustable, reaching it will automatically stop the game where other events are manual.

Suggestions for noob dialogue can still be added.

One more event to go...
Old 07-29-2012, 02:37 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Whackanoob has been added to the GC Studios:

Attachment 54958
  • A temporary hammer weapon is assigned within this level.
  • The target points are adjustable, reaching it will automatically stop the game where other events are manual.

Suggestions for noob dialogue can still be added.

One more event to go...
As it's been 10 days I thought I'd put the video in a new post:

Old 08-02-2012, 03:04 AM
Banned
In reference to some posts earlier in this thread, the GC Studios outside appearance has now been improved:

Last edited by ffcmike; 08-02-2012 at 03:43 AM..
Old 08-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
In reference to some posts earlier in this thread, the GC Studios outside appearance has now been improved:

I don't think I seen the 'other' version, but I do like this. It has the basis of the Graal The Adventure studios and looks nice. I don't know how well it would fit in with the other houses around the area that you chose, but it's workable. Don't like the sign font(?) at all though, it doesn't look good.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Don't like the sign font(?) at all though, it doesn't look good.
Admittedly I'm still experimenting with it. The central lights have been made darker and now have a faint outline, and could still be changed altogether. I did agree with some suggestions that the scrolling green text was out of place, the idea with this is for it to resemble an old fashioned movie theater (with inverted colours).
Old 08-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Banned
Freeze Tag has been added to the GC Studios:

• Both single player and team modes are supported.
  • A frozen player now has a text indicator above their head, chat is prevented.
  • Friendly fire damage from a team/guild mate (in order to unfreeze you) is only possible when you are frozen.
  • Recoil movement is disabled, only the blink occurs.

Now that this and numerous other developments are out the way, some big news are coming™.

Last edited by ffcmike; 08-18-2012 at 01:00 AM..