Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2019, 01:43 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
GraalOnline Mail has expired, now my account is in limbo.

Not sure if there are any active staff members that can help with this sort of thing. The email provider (graalonline.mail.everyone.net) I used to access this account shut down and now I am unable to make changes to my account. Is it possible to change the email associated with my account? I'd really like to keep a hold of it. I am going to try the old support email. Is there another place I can try?
Old 05-14-2019, 07:30 PM
sandin has a spectacular aura aboutsandin has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to sandin
I have the same issue. I have sent a support request like 3 years ago and still no response
Old 05-14-2019, 09:17 PM
Paranoid Android
zwr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to zwr Send a message via MSN to zwr
same here :-)
Old 09-17-2021, 03:56 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
okay so thanks to an exploit on UN all accounts had their passwords reset. I really need this email changed. could someone please check the support email?
Old 09-19-2021, 12:59 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
so it has been a few days and I've haven't heard anything

anyone checking the support email nowadays?
Old 07-18-2022, 04:51 PM
Hey Maximus,
They replied to me after a couple of weeks and they managed to get my account back.
Try to send them another email message, probably they get lost in their inbox.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:18 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandin View Post
Hey Maximus,
They replied to me after a couple of weeks and they managed to get my account back.
Try to send them another email message, probably they get lost in their inbox.
hey buddy! support did end up getting back to me as well. I should have updated this post. Though I don't play anymore, it is nice knowing my account is secure.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
hey buddy! support did end up getting back to me as well. I should have updated this post. Though I don't play anymore, it is nice knowing my account is secure.
Agreed.
I don't play either, but I guess I like to keep coming back from time to time just for the nostalgia. Also, there's a very weird feeling getting back into the servers, where you used to play with bunch of people, which NONE of them play anymore, and all of the current Playerbase are "new" people.
Old 07-21-2022, 03:11 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandin View Post
Agreed.
I don't play either, but I guess I like to keep coming back from time to time just for the nostalgia. Also, there's a very weird feeling getting back into the servers, where you used to play with bunch of people, which NONE of them play anymore, and all of the current Playerbase are "new" people.
I know what you mean. A little while ago I signed on because I was feeling nostalgic. The itch wasn't scratched. I took a look around and didn't recognize a soul. It sort of left me feeling depressed.