Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Valikorlia Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 12:55 AM
Pizza Wizard
PhantosP2P will become famous soon enough
Valikorlian Forums have moved!

Hello everyone,

As you may know, I run the unofficial Valikorlian forums. Since 2007, we've been on PHPBB 3.0 and I am happy to announce that we are now on Vbulletin 5.1 over at http://www.kharlia.com/forum/

We will be working to help boost interest in the community now that the trial limitation has been lifted. To that end, we are working on our setting wiki as well as in-game events and storylines. While we don't have as fancy a system as other servers, we do have a living world of sorts! We hope to see anyone interested in roleplaying and in our fantasy setting.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:11 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
hello!

how do you know the trial limitation has been lifted?
it was supposedly just for the holidays, so in all likelihood they just forgot to re-enable it

it would be pretty typical to start putting in effort again only to have observer mode come crashing back down
Old 03-26-2014, 09:07 AM
Pizza Wizard
It would be typical, but we're hoping that the announcement intended that the trial limitation is gone for good. It could have been read either way, and since it's almost four months into the new year, let's hope for the best?

It makes sense if they wish to make Delteria on the client as appealing as Delteria on other clients (and all are free with in-game purchases).
Old 03-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
i just dont see why they would have finally made the single most important change graal needed which is several years overdue but not bothered to make it abundantly clear to everyone

then there are minor quirks such as being stuck in trial mode if you login through the login2 server, the fact that all the subscription options remain intact on the graal website, the fact that un-upgraded players cant log in to remote control etc

the last time a major announcement was made was 4 years ago, and the 2 main things that would have directly affected pc graal were never actually implemented, so i think you would be fully justified to seek proper clarification
Old 03-26-2014, 08:02 PM
Pizza Wizard
As I once remarked, a dog has about the same chances of getting the attention of a cloud. We, nor seemingly many members of the PWA, do not seem to have any actual ability to contact the people in charge of those decisions. If you find out anything, do let us know!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:47 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Glad to see that. Valikorlia should go FB in my opinion. Alot of RPers could be brought into the server this way =)

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 03-26-2014, 09:11 PM
Pizza Wizard
I'm sure you're right, but we have a ton of work to do just to make the server ready for normal client... going FB would require a lot of man hours. I'd just be happy for the next year or so if trial limitations stay gone.
Old 04-30-2019, 01:01 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Do you guys have a new forum or is it just Discord?