Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-08-2015, 05:49 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
and if that doesnt work try installing on another computer
What if that doesn't work?
Old 07-08-2015, 06:28 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
What if that doesn't work?
he could try playing a different game or furiously clap his hands until injury
Old 07-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Like Jerret said MCAfee is just bad for any computer, It's heavy weight and a CPU/Ram hog samething with Norton. I would advise you to use things such as Webroot and Kaspersky. There both Cloud based and run completely in the background with out your computer feeling the impact.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 07-09-2015, 09:22 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Like Jerret said MCAfee is just bad for any computer, It's heavy weight and a CPU/Ram hog samething with Norton. I would advise you to use things such as Webroot and Kaspersky. There both Cloud based and run completely in the background with out your computer feeling the impact.
I doubt he's going to try uninstalling it because he keeps saying it was running fine with these programs before and now he's having problems. I am wondering if maybe his scanner just wasn't scanning before and now its scanning during times he's using it. Which would like kill his performance. Yes I remember norton was okay then 1 version it just went to crap.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
prob couldnt even uninstall it if he wanted to
Old 07-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
I doubt he's going to try uninstalling it because he keeps saying it was running fine with these programs before and now he's having problems. I am wondering if maybe his scanner just wasn't scanning before and now its scanning during times he's using it. Which would like kill his performance. Yes I remember norton was okay then 1 version it just went to crap.
He can at the very least pause McAfee indefinitely to see if that's the cause of the issue. If he is posting for help, that means he doesn't know what the issue is? So he can't say its NOT McAfee without at least trying it.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 07-09-2015, 11:35 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
He can at the very least pause McAfee indefinitely to see if that's the cause of the issue. If he is posting for help, that means he doesn't know what the issue is? So he can't say its NOT McAfee without at least trying it.
Yeah, I agree. But we have already suggested it and his response was it worked before why is it now not. not really the okay I don't think that will work, but I will try it response I would expect