Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 01:35 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
you do an absolutely wonderful job for the Era news and you will be a great News Admin.
Yah I agree, but mini, do you even play Era? :P
Old 03-24-2009, 01:43 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
I believe Pojo is just jealous that he didn't get the position and therefore Nat, don't listen to his negative comments, you do an absolutely wonderful job for the Era news and you will be a great News Admin.

Don't let Pojo get to you.
I'm not jealous, I'm disgusted that Nataxo would be considered over the other, better, choices, that happen to include myself. Same thing would've happened if SN was hired.

I'm not giving Felix any flak. He's a smart guy. He's pretty cool, and he doesn't come off as some 12 year old who just wants to look like they're doing something productive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
I like her new's articles.
Would -rep you but I can't again x.x;
You probably like them in a satirical sense; they make real news look bad.

Last edited by Darlene159; 03-24-2009 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: Stop calling people names, makes you look bad.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Zone experience.
Jesper will become famous soon enough
I dont play Era, but I always come for the new Era News, I want to read the news of Nataxo

Zone 2011>
Old 03-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I'm not jealous, I'm disgusted that Nataxo would be considered over the other, better, choices, that happen to include myself. Same thing would've happened if SN was hired.

I'm not giving Felix any flak. He's a smart guy. He's pretty cool, and he doesn't come off as some 12 year old who just wants to look like they're doing something productive.

You probably like them in a satirical sense; they make real news look bad.
The way you talk to and treat people that you don't like would keep me from hiring you for anything.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
The way you talk to and treat people that you don't like would keep me from hiring you for anything.
That doesn't mean much, you only hire suckups anyway.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
That doesn't mean much, you only hire suckups anyway.
"Sucking up" Seems to be the new "respect"
I hire people who show others respect when talking to them, and can overlook the way they may feel about a person in order to do their job appropriately. If you want to call that sucking up, then so be it.

I would hope the 2 people hired can treat people with respect. It's pretty important, since they will have to interview Managers/Admins on servers for news, even if they don't like them.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 03-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
I hire people who show others respect when talking to them, and can overlook the way they may feel about a person in order to do their job appropriately.
I haven't seen any

Quote:
I would hope the 2 people hired can treat people with respect. It's pretty important, since they will have to interview Managers/Admins on servers for news, even if they don't like them.
By your standards Door wouldn't be good for the job, yet she actively talks to Managers on many servers already and can freely associate with them on many different servers. You wouldn't have hired Door, because you don't overlook the way you do your job appropriately, so you're hardly the moral compass to discuss things like hirings, especially given who you hire yourself.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Would you prefer people putting up fake smiles towards people that they don't like, or express how they feel? Personally, I'd prefer the latter.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Last edited by xXziroXx; 03-24-2009 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Everything to please Crono, right?
Old 03-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Would you prefer people putting up fake smiles towards people that they don't like, or express how they feel? Personally, I'd prefer the later.

------------------

On thread topic:
Congratulations guys.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-24-2009, 07:56 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post

i do agree with pojo. a lot of the era news articles are just pointless. for example: '___ gets hit by a car!' - it happens too many times a day to count, and doesn't even serve a purpose? cars don't even affect the players health. '____ reopens / opens!' - there's a server message for that. the articles are full of gramatical errors, almost like they weren't proofread. even though english isn't her first language, she could atleast put some effort into her articles, such as finding topics with a point, and using the spell check option. the first server news was absolutely worthless, there's castle wars on almost every server.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:09 PM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
gramatical errors
*snickers*
Old 03-24-2009, 08:24 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable View Post
*snickers*
?.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:34 PM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Quote:
?.
o_o omg...
Quote:
gramatical errors
Old 03-25-2009, 12:17 AM
a/s/l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable View Post
o_o omg...
there's two ways of spelling 'gramatical'. gramatical, and grammatical.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:28 AM
h8 my username
yeah if you wanna be incorrect there's only about infinity-ass ways spell it the wrong way

Tags
global news team, graal bible, graal news