Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 09:43 AM
N-Pulse Asst. Manager
The_Kez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to The_Kez
N-Pulse Effects Team

N-Pulse Effects Team

Hello =)

N-Pulse is putting together a new Special Effects devision. Right now we have no one to lead the team, and unfortunately we are in dire need
of people who can do Graal effects. The goal is to create a team that scripters & developers can call upon for quality effects to use with
the new systems that are being created.

What we are looking for is anyone who has talent at creating ganis or sound effects. As far as ganis go, Chang and I will decide if you have
what it takes to be a part of the team. Unfortunately, we haven't had a designated sound effects person in the past so it will be up to me
to decide if your SFX quality is where it needs to be. Being able to do Ganis and SFX is not necessary, though it will definitely better
your odds at being approved. Being skilled in just one of these areas will qualify you.

- - - - - - - - - -
-Ganis-
Ganis need to be top notch. If you know how to use the particle engine and can create ganis with that, I'll definitely take that under
consideration. The more I can imagine using one of your ganis for an NP project, the better off you are.

-SFX-
I will not accept sound effects that are edited versions of sound effects taken off of any website. They must be your original work.
If you can create your own sound effects, either with a microphone or imported through other means, your work will be considered.

- - - - - - - - - -

Department Chief:
As I stated before, we are looking for someone to run this department. I will personally speak with everyone who is interested in
this position. If you are interested in doing effects, but don't want to run the department, you can still apply. We will decide if you
are qualified for this job based on your work, as well as your leadership abilities and character.

Tryout Information:
If you are interested in trying out for this position and have read all of the above information, you can contact me using the contact
information below. Instead of posting the application requirements here, I'll give them to you upon being contacted. We're looking for
people who are not only talented at the job, but have the friendly character required to hold a staff position. Good luck!!

Contact Info:
via MSN Messenger: [email protected]
via Graal PM (N-Pulse): accountname - The_Kez
Old 02-06-2008, 06:34 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Seems like you need a particle scripter more than a ganier. Some people may get confused.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 02-06-2008, 08:32 PM
N-Pulse Asst. Manager
The_Kez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to The_Kez
Yep, as I said anyone who can use the particle engine will be considered, but unfortunately particles aren't going to give us everything we're looking for.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:04 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Why must you make your whole post in Comic Sans?
Old 02-06-2008, 09:10 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
Why must you make your whole post in Comic Sans?
Why must you question his intentions in regards to something so modest?

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 02-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
That's pretty cool that your building a team specifically for this area
Old 02-08-2008, 03:46 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Why must you question his intentions in regards to something so modest?
postcount ++ ?