Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > NPC Scripting > New Scripting Engine (GS2)
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Okay, the 18/02/2008 update will be uploaded later today. I'll send out a global message when it's available, all you'll need to do is restart your Graal client to get the update.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Idea: Add a style button to script editor. It's a combination of "Apply", "/style scriptname", and opening it again. The "/style" thing could be added as requesttext() call may be. The /style command could be extended to allow passing individual styling options.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:18 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Idea: Add a style button to script editor. It's a combination of "Apply", "/style scriptname", and opening it again. The "/style" thing could be added as requesttext() call may be. The /style command could be extended to allow passing individual styling options.
(FROM ONE YEAR AGO)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbkbud View Post
Also, just had an idea.
Since the tab button doesn't work in script editor its really hard to format code. So what about a button in the window that says 'Format Code' and does the command "/style weapon/npc/script name" or whatever the command is.

HMMMMM?
Old 02-23-2008, 09:35 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
NPC Code:
      GuiMLTextEditCtrl (GuiMLTextCtrl):
autoindenting - boolean - when pressing the return key, then it's automatically inserting the same number of spaces in front of the new line as in the previous line
tabspaces - integer - when the user presses the tab key then this number of spaces are inserted, by default the tab key is ignored

How about just add the functionality that's already built-in?
Old 02-23-2008, 10:24 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zokemon View Post
NPC Code:
      GuiMLTextEditCtrl (GuiMLTextCtrl):
autoindenting - boolean - when pressing the return key, then it's automatically inserting the same number of spaces in front of the new line as in the previous line
tabspaces - integer - when the user presses the tab key then this number of spaces are inserted, by default the tab key is ignored

How about just add the functionality that's already built-in?
They did add it. I think that was actually added specifically for Client-RC. Not sure though.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Yes added that for scripted RC
cbkbud: Skyld told me to post suggestions in this thread so that he can easily find it
Old 02-23-2008, 11:40 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Oh, I was looking at your quote from one year ago that said "since the tab button doesn't work"
Old 02-24-2008, 02:17 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
cbkbud: Skyld told me to post suggestions in this thread so that he can easily find it
Fair enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zokemon View Post
Oh, I was looking at your quote from one year ago that said "since the tab button doesn't work"
Hehe, sorry about that
Old 04-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Word wrap Player Comments and Ban History and I didn't really notice anyone else mentioning this, but editing files as text too please.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:29 PM
the fake one
Also, is there a way to view PCID?
Old 04-26-2008, 09:04 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I'm requesting "Close" buttons next to the "Apply" buttons in the server options, serverflags etc.
I don't want to click that tiny ×.

Edit: Also, set the focus to the ClientRC chatbar after it has been opened maybe? Would be neat.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:59 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Quote:
Also, is there a way to view PCID?
I'm not sure if it's being returned by the ban info at the moment, I'll have to check that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow
I'm requesting "Close" buttons next to the "Apply" buttons in the server options, serverflags etc.
I don't want to click that tiny ×.

Edit: Also, set the focus to the ClientRC chatbar after it has been opened maybe? Would be neat.
I shall add those to the next update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus
Word wrap Player Comments and Ban History
I'll look into this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus
and I didn't really notice anyone else mentioning this, but editing files as text too please.
Need to improve the file manager first but this should be possible eventually.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:55 AM
the fake one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
Need to improve the file manager first but this should be possible eventually.
Drag and drop please...
Old 04-27-2008, 10:26 AM
The secret of NIMH
Robin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Robin
It would be good that if/when editing a file within the OS came along it could be done like SmartFTP does it on Windows and Cyberduck does it on OS X. You chose the file to edit, it opens in your chosen Text editor (TextMate OS X) and when you save it, it automatically gets reuploaded.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Script-fu
Quote:
Drag and drop please...
There is already support for drag and drop in the script but it is only available on the Windows client at the minute. Support will most likely be added for Mac soon I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
It would be good that if/when editing a file within the OS came along it could be done like SmartFTP does it on Windows and Cyberduck does it on OS X. You chose the file to edit, it opens in your chosen Text editor (TextMate OS X) and when you save it, it automatically gets reuploaded.
Stefan would need to add some support or this in the client.