Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
Hello!

Came back to see whats going on, its like a ghost town around here. These forums use to be packed with people posting.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:32 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Welcome back.

A lot of people (in my observation, which may be inaccurate) have turned to the more casual platform of iDevice/Android Graal which doesn't have a huge presence here on the forums.

Also, holiday season.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 12-25-2013, 02:14 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
sup
Old 12-25-2013, 07:03 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
A lot of people (in my observation, which may be inaccurate) have turned to the more casual platform of iDevice/Android Graal which doesn't have a huge presence here on the forums.
Yep, logging on through a different client while on PC sure is more casual. If anything it's more hardcore than UN if you're a lover of default Graal. Not sure about that Era garbage though.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
welcome back =)

Old 12-26-2013, 12:11 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Yep, logging on through a different client while on PC sure is more casual. If anything it's more hardcore than UN if you're a lover of default Graal. Not sure about that Era garbage though.
I've seen weirder. EG: People texting their friend less than 10ft away. The age of technology where "casual" has been redefined about 50 times over. The definition doesn't matter, the action does.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 12-26-2013, 12:51 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I've seen weirder. EG: People texting their friend less than 10ft away. The age of technology where "casual" has been redefined about 50 times over. The definition doesn't matter, the action does.
But people who play normal Graal don't go mobile, they just login through FB, which is still on keyboard + mouse.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:58 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
But people who play normal Graal don't go mobile, they just login through FB, which is still on keyboard + mouse.
I agree and maybe it's because we're spoiled having used a keyboard and mouse... and a screen bigger than a business card. I think Graal mobile could be much more tolerable on phablets / tablets. Any tried it?

also hi Aknts
Old 12-27-2013, 12:20 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Graal mobile could be much more tolerable on phablets / tablets. Any tried it?
Yeah it LOOKS perfect on my 10 incher, but the controls are uncomfortable enough (maybe even painful) to make me want to use a keyboard or gamepad which often means I may as well play from PC-FaceBook.

It's typical Graal player frusteration: Everything's so perfect aside from minor problems that have a HUGE impact.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:59 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks View Post
Yeah it LOOKS perfect on my 10 incher, but the controls are uncomfortable enough (maybe even painful) to make me want to use a keyboard or gamepad which often means I may as well play from PC-FaceBook.

It's typical Graal player frusteration: Everything's so perfect aside from minor problems that have a HUGE impact.
Dat MFI controller
Old 12-27-2013, 05:00 AM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough
Hi there.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Howdy doody.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:32 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
noobs
Old 05-26-2014, 09:54 PM
Level Designer
Aknts will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Aknts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
noobs
I laughed. I just tried to log in to the game with my account and password but I guess the password for the forums isnt the same as my account?
Old 05-27-2014, 02:53 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknts View Post
I laughed. I just tried to log in to the game with my account and password but I guess the password for the forums isnt the same as my account?

It should be. Sinkler (gabriel?) Should be able to help you out.