Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Heads#.png

Well so, I was on Zodiac today after switching back to trial because I lack sufficient gelats to continue paying. Puppin (playing his patented 'puppin' class) came up to me and used his special 'puppin ray' skill. This turns you into a 'puppin'... which reset my custom head/body back to default because 'please subscribe to get more cool looking heads'.

But thing is, I did subscribe to get my 'cool looking head' and set it how I liked. And I'm not going to go spend $24 (or whatever the cheapest subscription is) to fix my head because they decided to come up with some 'joke' skill.

I asked every staff, even the manager said he can't fix it... now, why?

I believe that once you subscribe you should unlock the heads (or at least the default 'head#.png' heads) indefinitely... because this is a joke.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Jerret COULD set your head back if he wanted too.
Old 03-26-2011, 11:10 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Jerret COULD set your head back if he wanted too.
Nope.

I just tried setting a trial account's head via set attributes to the tailor and it automatically reverts to head0.png

Tough luck @ OP.

A community level account should get the head customization though.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Well so, I was on Zodiac today after switching back to trial because I lack sufficient gelats to continue paying. Puppin (playing his patented 'puppin' class) came up to me and used his special 'puppin ray' skill. This turns you into a 'puppin'... which reset my custom head/body back to default because 'please subscribe to get more cool looking heads'.

But thing is, I did subscribe to get my 'cool looking head' and set it how I liked. And I'm not going to go spend $24 (or whatever the cheapest subscription is) to fix my head because they decided to come up with some 'joke' skill.

I asked every staff, even the manager said he can't fix it... now, why?

I believe that once you subscribe you should unlock the heads (or at least the default 'head#.png' heads) indefinitely... because this is a joke.
I am sure this problem will be fixed once the new subscribing system is revealed
Old 03-27-2011, 06:00 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
swimdude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Nope.

Please.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:11 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdude View Post
Please.
Can't do anything about. If you want to see it I would recommend requests be sent directly to Stefan via Forum PM.

Subject: HEAD CUSTOMIZATION FOR ACCOUNTS WITH COMMUNITY NAMES

Old 03-27-2011, 07:36 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Yeah we can't change them =[
Old 04-19-2012, 02:59 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Bump, this should really have been done.
It's ridiculous that a player cannot use a head which they've made, uploaded, and previously paid for the ability to use.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:02 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Bump, this should really have been done.
It's ridiculous that a player cannot use a head which they've made, uploaded, and previously paid for the ability to use.
The head limitation is silly to begin with.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
When has anyone ever implemented a good idea on this game? -_-
Old 04-19-2012, 04:36 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
The head limitation is silly to begin with.
Ofcourse, but if it's not going to be removed it could at least have its flaw fixed. Same with observer mode, as bad as it is in the first place, it could be much less drastic.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Bayne_graal is on a distinguished road
Thor is always right! ^_^ remove observer
Old 04-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayne_graal View Post
Thor is always right! ^_^ remove observer
That's not quite what I'm saying though, they're definitely not removing observer mode within the foreseeable future, so I'm saying it could at least be made less damaging to have its problems resolved. And I'm only saying this in comparison to the idea that the head limit should not apply to those who have previously upgraded, on the basis that this too will not be removed entirely.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:27 PM
agree'd if we already had gold why should this matter to us it should only matter to the people who are new an not yet had gold
Old 04-19-2012, 11:31 PM
lets be honest tho do you really think stefan cares to give all players the look they want if they dont have gold i already emailed him he told me he is trying to make the game more free for pc players but when he said trying i know he didnt mean get rid of observer. X_X