Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Exclamation Retirement

Dear friends:

I write this post with great sorrow that I have decided to retire from my position as PWA Chief. It has been a true honor and pleasure to support all of you these past three years.

The reason of my retirement is obvious; I have been unable to keep up with support and Graal due to how busy my real life has become. I am currently studying abroad at the London School of Economics, in the process of building a professional network and participating in numerous extracurricular activities.

Graal has been a large part of my life and something I greatly care about. The community is truly unique and very eccentric. Nowhere have I ever been able to see a community like this replicated.

It is without saying that my tenure has been controversial at times. I recognize that I have been at odds with the community during my administration. I can say with complete honesty I have made some mistakes in past actions. I have taken it upon myself to apologize to those people who were unfairly affected by both my administration and previous ones. While it is not an excuse for having wronged those people, I will say that I and the PWA have always tried to act in the best interest of Graal.

I would like to say thanks to the following people:

Unixmad: I appreciate you entrusting me with this position for so many years. Thank you for this trust and I hope you succeed in all of your endeavors.

Xor: Without your support, I would have never risen to this position. Without you I could have never been able to do what I have done to better Graal.

Tigairius: I thank you for the opportunity of being a PWA and being a great friend.

Bell: You have always been a great adviser and friend. I hope you come back to Graal (and maybe even PWA)!

Nico: You’re a great manager of GK and friend. Good luck in the future.

Special comments:

Snk: While our relationship has never been stellar, I cannot recognize the important impact you have had on Graal with Era iPhone. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope for your continued success.

Stephen: I enjoyed your time as PWA. It is unfortunate you had to resign. Best of luck.

To all the managers: good luck with your respective servers. I know all of you will do well if you work hard enough.

In regards to whomever will take my place in the future: I will leave this up to Unixmad. I fully support whomever replaces me and his decision.

Again, I cannot express the joy I have had playing and working for Graal all these years. As I stated earlier, it is truly a unique game and community. I will miss my time here.

Sincerely,

Jeremy (Sinkler)

P.S.: Please keep in contact.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 11-01-2014, 11:42 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Thank you
Old 11-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Dr. Almost Evil
swift is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for your service to Graal, gabe!
Chris Vimes (Wed Dec 02 22:16:19 2009): id stab you if
i met you irl
Old 11-01-2014, 11:47 AM
-Graal's LAT-
CatMater is on a distinguished road
So we get to get someone who actually does something now? Oh wait I forgot, PWA's aren't a paid position.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Blah64 is on a distinguished road
eek! This is horrifying news!

Thanks for your service to Graal, and Good Luck with your other endeavors!
Old 11-01-2014, 12:16 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Wohoo \o/
Old 11-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Best of luck to you, and thanks for your time as support staff.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:04 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Shame you're going into economics and not politics.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Wohoo \o/
Old 11-01-2014, 04:15 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
So there's no PWA at the moment then?
Old 11-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Not a moment too soon.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-01-2014, 05:42 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
playerworld admins, we lawless now, ban all those that oppose you!

so many cool events this year.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Exolia Zephlyn
SharkeySprinkles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SharkeySprinkles
Sad to see you go, and thank you for all the things you've helped me with over the years. May you move on to greater things, and hopefully we can still chat.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Best of luck to you Gabriel. I'm sure you will do well in whatever field you choose.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Peace bruh.

So now there's no PWA?
Old 11-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Sad to see you go. Good luck to you, and thank you for all you did for Graal.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST