Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum > N-Pulse News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2015, 10:46 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I do on my old laptop.
gief, i havent seen it since
Old 10-18-2015, 11:27 AM
N-Pulse
Andy182 will become famous soon enough
Good to see others as excited as us about nemspar being back.

Aswell as nemspar we have many original Guild Houses and more.

windows 7 screenshot
Old 11-18-2015, 04:15 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
i wish you'd restore the old ow

also curious, does anyone have the ow from 2001-2002 (cant remember the exact date) where the main town was basically in a walled area and there was a fountain where people hung out?
I remember that. The bulk of my N-Pulse memories are of that time period, but I also remember how N-Pulse was originally when we used to have massive server wars between Elven Lands and N-Pulse. I can remember a mish-mash of different phases for the server. It was always one of the more solid ones. EL was the boss server of Graal history though, it was so good in the pre-2k1 days.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:47 PM
N-Pulse
Yea the core world has stayed mostly the same and been updated over the years..Our quests and some other content is from earlier years, 2001. Trying to have a bit of something for everyone.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:22 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I do on my old laptop.
matt y u no gif me ow? :'(
Old 12-20-2015, 01:08 AM
N-Pulse
Noticed this thread has over 13k views. Amazing to see the support and interest. Will try and keep more updates coming soon.

Some event testing under way! Sumo Legacy and other Tourneys will be returning!

upload imagem
Old 12-23-2015, 04:51 PM
Distorted has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to Distorted Send a message via AIM to Distorted
Looks amazing so far!
Old 12-24-2015, 11:20 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
I remember that. The bulk of my N-Pulse memories are of that time period, but I also remember how N-Pulse was originally when we used to have massive server wars between Elven Lands and N-Pulse. I can remember a mish-mash of different phases for the server. It was always one of the more solid ones. EL was the boss server of Graal history though, it was so good in the pre-2k1 days.
I disagree with you Bravo Online was so much better. But I guess its all about personal preference.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 01-10-2016, 04:30 AM
Banned
icemanextreme is on a distinguished road
Best event house was when I did the gs1 to gs2 conversion. And tweaked it.unsure what version you have but I put a lot of work to make sure that house was precise.as for UN it'll probably go downhill if npulsecame back.a good lot of npulsians went there with the downfall.just saying
Old 01-11-2016, 10:42 PM
N-Pulse
Good to see you frostbite,Tweaked it? Ah yeah ive always loved this events house.

Un is Un,Will continue to do what it does. Doesnt concern us. Some players will no doubt return to their home server.
Old 01-17-2016, 04:07 AM
Banned
icemanextreme is on a distinguished road
yes tweaked it,or do you not recall.it was all gs1 and sloppy before then i got to it when i was ETA

even when i left there was signs of me still.i noticed for awhile the dodge event still hanged players when they were thinking of a time to last ;P :whistles: good times.

would be interesting to see npulse return.who knows one day i may wake up and see it on the list

Old 01-17-2016, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
matt y u no gif me ow? :'(
matt pls response :'(
Old 01-17-2016, 02:17 PM
Distorted has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to Distorted Send a message via AIM to Distorted
rip n-pulse
Old 01-19-2016, 09:21 PM
N-Pulse
Ah yea alot of stuff got redone over time by a few diff people, Geo revamped alot of the events aswell at one point.

Yeah alot of good times. Its been great running through them again, All the classic and best are being worked on.

Well yea that is the plan, what this threads about. Trying to keep people updated along the way. Taking longer than expected, but had some speed bumps along the way. But will keep pushing forward until we get there.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:59 PM
thegamep2p is on a distinguished road
Never has any server topped my experience with N-Pulse. Great community, so many hours of my childhood went into it. Mostly when Moonie and Moon God(rip) were in ownership . I would definitely spend some time there if it came back!