Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2002, 02:07 AM
NeoSquid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to NeoSquid Send a message via AIM to NeoSquid
I was with Dino Valley from the start (I'm Skyld, the original one), and I always tried to help it out, but usually my ideas (infact 99% of them) were turned down by some corrupt admin or another. About after a third of my time there, I realised it was unstable and would quickly vanquish, if no-one helped. Then Alzabo took control of things, and despite his later power-hungryness, he actually improved it quite a bit.. Then there was that huge struggle about the Yoshi Tribe being deleted by Madman, and after all that I went back to DV. I heard that It may be taken down, and then I took a good look and thought that It couldn't be helped. Even me and Vovaziggy's attempt to delete all the crap levels was stopped when Aramech hired the Germans.. I wonder why I even used to go there? Probably I felt that it was my duty to hang around there, as it had been my 'home' on Graal for so long.

I vote you bring it back, but I do somehow think that it isn't a good idea...
Old 03-06-2002, 03:19 AM
MysticZhadow is on a distinguished road
Same here, I just started to play there one day, enjoyed it, and it became my home.... then it got screwed...

Life is short each day should be known as your last because the next day isnt guarnteed...

Yohoki Owner
Babylon Developer
Old 03-06-2002, 03:57 AM
Dolimah is on a distinguished road
It was not all bad !

Sure... bad things happened on Dino Valley as on any other PW.
But we had loads of fun also.
I only wished the ending would have been more decent.
Mostly for the hard working staff we had and the people that were always there.

Cha Cha
Old 03-06-2002, 04:12 AM
Nobody knows who I am...
CyberX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to CyberX Send a message via AIM to CyberX
Quote:
Some of you STILL support CyberX !!!
They support the truth...

The great Cyber man is gone... forever...
Old 03-06-2002, 04:13 AM
Nobody knows who I am...
Quote:
Originally posted by Brandon_Schellin

you had 1000 hours (yes there's 3 zeros) but i uploaded mroe things in 7 days than you did it the whole uptime, you came on to ***** about the staff and all that stuff.... and anywayz, who asked for your opinion???
Very well said

Old 03-06-2002, 04:57 AM
alarid will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to alarid
Why is this so long.
Old 03-06-2002, 06:26 AM
Tojo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tojo Send a message via AIM to Tojo
Dino Valley should come back. It was a great server, it only went down because of bad people. First off chacha and madman should have stayed. It would have kept the server going forever. But nobody can truthfully come up and claim the levels but the last owners of it. I was planning on making a server called Dino Planet all made from scratch. Dino planet is suppose to be the place where dino valley was. But it got destroyed so all the dinos left dino valley and went to a new place. But than why do that when you could take the old dv levels improve them. Add all new quest and finish all the blank levels. And get rid of all the illegal things it had. After you did that it would be great. And I would go play there. And I disagree about it being time for dv to go down anyways. It was a good server, with better staff it could be like n-pulse and be up for a looooong time.
-Muku-
Btw hi chacha long time no see =)
Old 03-06-2002, 09:49 AM
Scripter
amonrabr is on a distinguished road
Shut up idiot lier, you asked me what I could give u for the ftp access, and I saw ur history messages with Cyber-X..
You are an idiot lier, you made too ****... And now are saying that ure the great guy trying to bring Dino valley back...
You said shut up for me dont say anymore about this.. loser!!!

I really like DV but I like it at all.. I dont want it back for loser as you destroy it again, or people getting themselves Owner tags, putting illegal weapons, making gold rupees rain all the time, stupid staffs as you and almost all the old dino staffs.
Old 03-06-2002, 08:08 PM
^^
Biggi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Brandon_Schellin

you had 1000 hours (yes there's 3 zeros) but i uploaded mroe things in 7 days than you did it the whole uptime, you came on to ***** about the staff and all that stuff.... and anywayz, who asked for your opinion???
umm... is this thread only made for ppl which have the opinion to bring DV back??? tho not so... you have to deal with other opinions... if you like it or not

*vote for not bringing DV back*

and I agree with cha cha... you want to be owner of a PW. And bringing Dino Valley back is the easiest way.
Old 03-06-2002, 08:10 PM
^^
Biggi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberX

They support the truth...
or maybe some ppl are still blind?!?!
Old 03-06-2002, 08:59 PM
poo on you
vovavziggy is on a distinguished road
Hmm...
I also wanted to improve DV...
I still even have the plans:
www.vovavziggy.i8.com

I never managed to achieve it though, I kept getting dodged around either by Aramech, Alzabo (At one awkward point) and Aramech and his crew once again...
Old 03-06-2002, 09:13 PM
Brandon_Schellin is on a distinguished road
there's 3 people that i whould trust to be the owner of DV...
one is Alzabo, as someone said he wasn't power hungry, he did all he could to improve DV and he was successful, and the other person, maybe she doesn't liek me anymore for i was total **** with her, but still Cha Cha, maybe because she was there for me when i was a ****ing n00b, maybe because i respected ehr (what i still somewhat do)... maybe she didn't make levels or **** like that... but she kept staff okay, so that they whouldnt abuse ftp and all that stuff... she had DV under control, vovavziggy and jower together weren't as strong as she was, they could manage a PW they failed.... they could stand up to Aramech... and amon-ra you better not talk about things you don't know a **** about, only me and cyberx know what happened and that is between us, there was no deal of him giving me the ftp access and then me getting him to staff, no, i got he ftp access from Jower... so you better take your words back amon-ra....
Old 03-07-2002, 02:39 AM
Nobody knows who I am...
Anyway, I'm tired of trying to make you people understand the real truth... Only some do like Vocah, MysticShadow and Alzabo...
Alzabo is a person that believes me completely and he was doing the New Dino Valley together with me... But I don't want to rebuild it because I've already made a PW project 10000x better than DV... I might be submitting it next saturday...
And Amon-Ra, I dunno why you don't believe me... I didn't do myself the Owner tag... Aramech gave me it personally, and who used to make gold rupee rain was Madman!
I really don't see what Madman made to DV... At least Cha Cha made some good things, you people can see that this is a personal case between me and her... I don't like her, but I like her as a manager...
That's my opinion... Thanks to who believes me, and sorry to who do not...

Old 03-07-2002, 02:52 AM
zrpgp2p is on a distinguished road
I disagree. I think Cha Cha and Madman should have always been the owners. I was also staff, even before the element of corrupption existed on this server. I think it should be brought back, because there was a lot to do. I had a lot of friends there and I think it would be a stupid decision not to give it a chance. 2 people should be banned right away if it is brought back, Sebman and Aramech. Sebman, was the person who stole the server pretty much. When I critized him he fired me. Shortly after he fired me I posted a thread saying about this and a bit later it was taken down...I don't regret posting this because, like Mystic said it had 4 levels and it was under the command of SEBMAN. Aramech shouldn't be allowed back in because he'll probably just try to take charge. Only a few people understand the story of Dino Valley, and there has been many misunderstandings. I hope that if it does come back we can lose our grudges and work as a team again.

-Nick -Former staff on Dino Valley-
Old 03-07-2002, 03:28 AM
MysticZhadow is on a distinguished road
Well, the best high staff I ever known of were Madman, Cha Cha, Alzabo, Cybnext, Alexyo96 and Rodri316.... most of them already quit Graal due to Dino Valley when it got corrupt... I REALLY miss Dino Valley...

Life is short each day should be known as your last because the next day isnt guarnteed...

Yohoki Owner
Babylon Developer