FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2005, 08:07 AM
G-Unot
Wind_Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wind_Master Send a message via MSN to Wind_Master
Plasma g-18 gun

This has been suggested many times but has never been made or completely thought out.

This will shoot out multiple plasma shots exactly like the g-18. These will do 7 a bullet and will travel at the same speed as g-18. It is preety much a slightly stronger g-18 that shoots out plasma bullets. You will be able to buy this (if it gets approved) for $5,000 from the dropship traders.

1.Anyone got a name for this weapon?
2.Can anyone make a gfx for this gun? (has to be a small gun)
Old 11-19-2005, 08:11 AM
Registered Punmaster
Sulukra is on a distinguished road
Sounds to me like adding something for the sake of adding something.

Whats different about this gun? Its just a more powerful plasma G18. Its something that costs money so that Trials can't get it. It just gives another edge to the P2Ps. Sounds alot like the red rifle. Where is the balance in this gun? Does it have any down sides, other then the cost?

EDIT FOR SAIYAN:Yes, except we don't want even MORE edges. We have 20 more HP then them. I don't want to just have to shoot them 12 times with a plasma G18 to kill someone who could very easily be way more skilled then me.

EDIT FOR JKOOL666:When I say its like the red rifle, I mean its the same sort of idea, not the same kind of gun. A supposedly more powerful (Though as you said, 7 is not more powerful.) version of an already existing gun. Its really not that different.

Last edited by Sulukra; 11-19-2005 at 08:09 PM..
Old 11-19-2005, 09:18 AM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
P2P's are supposed to have 'Edges', otherwise there would of been no reason why we upgraded, if you don't get anything from it. But back on Topic. $5000 for some rip of a g-18? -_- Blue Riffle and Red Riffle would pwn that gun, and yet the gun still costs more than them? maybe(if it's bought) it'd go for like 1.2k -_-
Old 11-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulukra
Sounds to me like adding something for the sake of adding something.

Whats different about this gun? Its just a more powerful plasma G18. Its something that costs money so that Trials can't get it. It just gives another edge to the P2Ps. Sounds alot like the red rifle. Where is the balance in this gun? Does it have any down sides, other then the cost?

EDIT FOR SAIYAN:Yes, except we don't want even MORE edges. We have 20 more HP then them. I don't want to just have to shoot them 12 times with a plasma G18 to kill someone who could very easily be way more skilled then me.
Actually if you must know these would be weaker then G18. Now don't even try correcting me on G18's, they do 8HP per shot and reading windmasters post I belive he said 7HP per shot. Also regarding trials froget them they can buy P2P. Also it is completely different then a redrifle. If it was a redrifle it would be a *rifle* not a pistol. Also G18 has much less long range, when you shoot it you stop in one place (when you hold down the shoot key). And redrifle also has a charged up shot and if I'm correct hits 13 HP? not 7.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:11 PM
OwNaGe
DrDrizzle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DrDrizzle
I agree......=D

Reddys Owns You
Old 11-19-2005, 06:19 PM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666
Actually if you must know these would be weaker then G18. Now don't even try correcting me on G18's, they do 8HP per shot and reading windmasters post I belive he said 7HP per shot. Also regarding trials froget them they can buy P2P. Also it is completely different then a redrifle. If it was a redrifle it would be a *rifle* not a pistol. Also G18 has much less long range, when you shoot it you stop in one place (when you hold down the shoot key). And redrifle also has a charged up shot and if I'm correct hits 13 HP? not 7.
Thanks. And sayian 5k is a good amount. I see people like Venom who has 100k if not more. I bealive 5k is a fair price. 1.2k is way to low. A trial could get 1.2k easy.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:29 PM
OwNaGe
DrDrizzle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DrDrizzle
Only if there sitting on there ass for like 1 hour or so they mite have nore that 1.2k >=o

Reddys Owns You
Old 11-19-2005, 08:16 PM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_Master
Thanks. And sayian 5k is a good amount. I see people like Venom who has 100k if not more. I bealive 5k is a fair price. 1.2k is way to low. A trial could get 1.2k easy.
-_- So 3 or 4 people in the game have 100k+, that's no reason to set the price that high. And Rifles cost more than Pistols -_- (Expesially since Rifles do much more damage)
Old 11-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
i think it should be very good and cost like 50-70k
Old 11-19-2005, 08:46 PM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff
i think it should be very good and cost like 50-70k
50-70k!!!!!!! Thats way too much.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:58 AM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
i think this would be an interestin weap...price-wise tho, theres really nothing u can do...back wen i was a trial, it took me about 6-7 hours to buy a jpack...i wanted to try that thing out so bad XD, if there was a day with me with no life...that sure as hell was it...

edit: im not gloatin about the jpack, just statin a fact...for the ppl who do know me, they know...i dont gloat...and im not ****y....

6-7 hours aint much, on a weekend for some1, they could make that money then use it neway...so price i dont think matters...5k sounds pretty good tho if a price were to b made

off topic: were there gunna be armor and stuff? i rem jesse tellin me about it WAYYYYYY b4 i even conisdered p2p lol... (sry to b off topic :P)
Old 11-20-2005, 07:44 AM
Chalk one up to me!
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_Master
50-70k!!!!!!! Thats way too much.
thats what i mean, very very few ppl wold have it,it would be very good weapon but terrorbly hard to get.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:21 AM
G-Unot
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff
thats what i mean, very very few ppl wold have it,it would be very good weapon but terrorbly hard to get.
It should be 5k as I said.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
I think "All" such weapons should be raised in price. Too many people can make a quick buck and loot every store weapon there is.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:11 PM
Chalk one up to me!
yea what dark said