Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Ciao

I think I'm done with this place. I'm deleting my bookmark and hopefully won't bother checking in. The only decent place to browse anymore is the scripting forum but I don't think it's worth giving someone the satisfaction that the forums are actually okay being ran the way they are.

This place discourages any sort of constructive discussion and it would rather brush everything under the rug. It's a polished turd, is exactly what it is. I tries to hide every negative aspect through censorship, even when it's actually constructive and helpful. There's only ONE person in charge, and there is no sort of chain of command if you feel you've gotten ill treatment. Unixmad doesn't answer any PMs or emails. So she is the law, and she always thinks she is right despite the fact she has ran these forums into the ground. At least now I don't have to feel like I'm missing out since there's finally another place I can hang out with Graalian folk without feeling strangled by silly rules and enforcements.

Enjoy your wasteland.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:19 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Varia Developer
Angel_Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel_Light Send a message via MSN to Angel_Light
Farewell from here and see you there, always enjoyed reading your posts. =]
Old 08-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
see you around dusty

Old 08-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
She would rather see these forums dead than allowing any topic that isn't "hay guise im 7 wipe mai nose"
Old 08-01-2013, 05:42 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
yep, esp the amount of work you do for graal...for free.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:23 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
I find myself checking these forums less and less. So I can't say I'll miss you :P See you on the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
She would rather see these forums dead than allowing any topic that isn't "hay guise im 7 wipe mai nose"
He.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:55 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
lol graalians
Old 08-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Banned
Cow2001 is a jewel in the roughCow2001 is a jewel in the rough
Old 08-01-2013, 08:09 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
baii

maybe its just me, but i dont really think we even need her. there isnt much to do
Old 08-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I think I'm done with this place. I'm deleting my bookmark and hopefully won't bother checking in. The only decent place to browse anymore is the scripting forum but I don't think it's worth giving someone the satisfaction that the forums are actually okay being ran the way they are.

This place discourages any sort of constructive discussion and it would rather brush everything under the rug. It's a polished turd, is exactly what it is. I tries to hide every negative aspect through censorship, even when it's actually constructive and helpful. There's only ONE person in charge, and there is no sort of chain of command if you feel you've gotten ill treatment. Unixmad doesn't answer any PMs or emails. So she is the law, and she always thinks she is right despite the fact she has ran these forums into the ground. At least now I don't have to feel like I'm missing out since there's finally another place I can hang out with Graalian folk without feeling strangled by silly rules and enforcements.

Enjoy your wasteland.

I love what has been said.

May you never have to come back to this.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Closed Thread