Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 11:44 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
was "maloria should be improved" the original thread title...
Old 02-06-2011, 11:51 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
was "maloria should be improved" the original thread title...
No.

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Chaotic
gwFCCtennis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gwFCCtennis
I think it was "Why Maloria sucks" or something like that
Old 02-07-2011, 12:20 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwFCCtennis View Post
I think it was "Why Maloria sucks" or something like that
"Maloria is terrible"

and while we're on the subject of Graal, is AEON gone forever now?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:28 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I kind of like not seeing those ugly pylons.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Maloria is Horrible was the title guise.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
To start a thread like that is not the good way to motivate the staff of the server to improve it. They spend a lot of time and energy to create some place where people can have a fun time. Say it if you don't like things but do it with the good words.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
To start a thread like that is not the good way to motivate the staff of the server to improve it. They spend a lot of time and energy to create some place where people can have a fun time. Say it if you don't like things but do it with the good words.
I agree with you Stefan. I always think "If I don't like something, I stand for my conviction and say what the hell I believe is wrong." for it's a value that shouldn't go unused and in a way... Galdor did do that, It's just that I think he's tired of what he's seen and believes being more assertive though a lil hostile that through those means his message would be sent across.

Old 02-07-2011, 03:35 AM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
After having spent around a week reading all sorts of feedback, ranging from helpful and down to straight flaming, I can verify the truthfulness of this post.

I don't really mind Galdor's post though. I think it's good he took the time to make a post instead of staying silent.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:38 AM
GFX
DemonSpawnn will become famous soon enough
I Don't like how easy it is for people to cheat the system.

Also, were you guys high when you came up with the servers plot?

Last edited by DemonSpawnn; 02-07-2011 at 03:52 AM.. Reason: Reason1.gif
Old 02-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
People should be able to express their feelings no matter how negative they may be. If a post is filled with harsh negative words but no merit behind them, then there is no harm done because it's some worthless trolling attempt that no one will pay attention to anyways(not that I'm implying this thread is that).

The hand-holding, carebear attitude of these forums does more harm in my opinion than any troll or negative words can. "Wah, someone said something bad about my server... but it's okay because I can just silence them!"

Coming from someone who is a deep advocate of constructive criticism and not being an ass, I wouldn't care if a thread or two came along that was nothing but negative. It's very easy to ignore them, and everyone who knows better will be able to see through it.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:11 AM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
I think Maloria is great, try to get hosted first then talk at forums.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
People should be able to express their feelings no matter how negative they may be. If a post is filled with harsh negative words but no merit behind them, then there is no harm done because it's some worthless trolling attempt that no one will pay attention to anyways(not that I'm implying this thread is that).

The hand-holding, carebear attitude of these forums does more harm in my opinion than any troll or negative words can. "Wah, someone said something bad about my server... but it's okay because I can just silence them!"

Coming from someone who is a deep advocate of constructive criticism and not being an ass, I wouldn't care if a thread or two came along that was nothing but negative. It's very easy to ignore them, and everyone who knows better will be able to see through it.
Dusty... I just got an erection from reading this post.
I'll find a way to like... give you repx5 for this..
ALL NEXT 5 REPS BELONG TO DUSTY

Old 02-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post

Old 02-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Banned
codecub is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao galdor should be a game designer i guess he knows best but honestly though i don't like maloria it's hasn't brought anything new to the table that i haven't seen before. just another crappy rpg...

all i hope is that the combat system is better than zodiac's (because zodiac's is absolute garbage)
Closed Thread