Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2012, 09:04 PM
Banned
The_Messenger will become famous soon enough
The Message

Old 08-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
you could have probably typed that cryptic message out and saved me some bandwidth on my cell phone plan
Old 08-24-2012, 11:35 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Your font choice leaves a lot to be desired. You've worded things in a very uninteresting manner, and the repetition lasts too long to spark any captivation. 3/10, the music was a nice touch. See me after the period if you wish to continue in my multimedia class.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:23 AM
The Muffin Man
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
3/10, the music was a nice touch. See me after the period if you wish to continue in my multimedia class.
Stop being so generous.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:22 AM
*Shadow (Convoy)
Crono1508 will become famous soon enough
This was terrible and completely made no sense.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Obviously means that something is going to happen on the 30th.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:58 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
classic pc
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:07 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Did you seriously pay a subscription just to post this video under that username?
Old 08-29-2012, 12:14 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Unsurprisingly I've been asked about this a lot, but Classic is definitely not going live as soon as the 30th. If I was going to announce such a release date via a video it would contain actual gameplay footage.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:57 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Unsurprisingly I've been asked about this a lot, but Classic is definitely not going live as soon as the 30th. If I was going to announce such a release date via a video it would contain actual gameplay footage.
You SAY that...

And thus, the plot thickens. (sorry, I have a daily quota for this line that have to be reached)

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-29-2012, 06:50 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
and it would also display your character.

I suspect it will just be some underwhelming hosted/dev server like that Armageddon server or something.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Isitme youre looking for?
wilikas is on a distinguished road
Wow, what an enthusiastic response (Sarcasm).
Am I the only guy interested in what's it about?

Legal threats should go through the support center.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:03 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilikas View Post
Am I the only guy interested in what's it about?
yes.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:27 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
So dum
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:00 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
the xbox browser doesn't support flash so I can't watch these videos... how truly I am blessed.