Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Videos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2011, 12:17 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
swimdude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Way too long.. i skipped through about 2-3 and they're all 10-15 minutes. For 19 parts that's a few hours; plus your voice is just obnoxious "UHMMM WELL.. this is Era... It's different from Zone... uhhh...".

Most of the information is wrong and uninformed.. @GK: "You need gold, i forget what it does. You can play without it... uhhh.. i don't think it saves your stats." @Era: "I don't know the damage on an axe.. *runs*"

Odds me off how Kingdoms and Zodiac (having the largest worlds, most content) are crushed into 1 part and shadowed by UN or Classic which are just chat rooms with basic Graal content consuming 3 or 6 parts.

I'd much more prefer to read a short review article or play the game on my own, these seem like a waste of time. I mean 30 seconds of my life wasted watching you fail to pick up a piece of paper... =[
As I agree
Old 08-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Quote:
Way too long.. i skipped through about 2-3 and they're all 10-15 minutes. For 19 parts that's a few hours; plus your voice is just obnoxious "UHMMM WELL.. this is Era... It's different from Zone... uhhh...".

Most of the information is wrong and uninformed.. @GK: "You need gold, i forget what it does. You can play without it... uhhh.. i don't think it saves your stats." @Era: "I don't know the damage on an axe.. *runs*"

Odds me off how Kingdoms and Zodiac (having the largest worlds, most content) are crushed into 1 part and shadowed by UN or Classic which are just chat rooms with basic Graal content consuming 3 or 6 parts.

I'd much more prefer to read a short review article or play the game on my own, these seem like a waste of time. I mean 30 seconds of my life wasted watching you fail to pick up a piece of paper... =[
The videos are of a player's thoughts as that player progresses through a server. I think it's a truly unbiased and effective way to show how players will act and think when playing on a server for the first time.

Odds me off how you think that Zodiac and GK have the most content when Classic and UN are known for having the most player content on Graal. (Well, not Classic anymore.)

I'd much more prefer to read short posts giving the OP words of encouragement for sharing his project with the forum community. I mean two minutes of my life wasted reading your post and typing my response... =[
Old 08-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
The videos are of a player's thoughts as that player progresses through a server. I think it's a truly unbiased and effective way to show how players will act and think when playing on a server for the first time.

Odds me off how you think that Zodiac and GK have the most content when Classic and UN are known for having the most player content on Graal. (Well, not Classic anymore.)

I'd much more prefer to read short posts giving the OP words of encouragement for sharing his project with the forum community. I mean two minutes of my life wasted reading your post and typing my response... =[
I gave my opinion on the OP, that is totally valid. I shouldn't have to encourage him if I don't want to. I actually believe negative criticism is better than positive (there's always things that can be improved).

You don't have to derail the thread with one of those stupid troll 'copy and change' posts. This one doesn't even make sense, don't failtroll a reply if it's a waste of your time.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
I gave my opinion on the OP, that is totally valid. I shouldn't have to encourage him if I don't want to. I actually believe negative criticism is better than positive (there's always things that can be improved).

You don't have to derail the thread with one of those stupid troll 'copy and change' posts. This one doesn't even make sense, don't failtroll a reply if it's a waste of your time.
Skyzer isn't telling you that you should be encouraging the OP, what he is suggesting as have others within this thread is that there are underlying messages to these videos to be learned for the sake of improving the new user experience.
Sure there are instances where the videos did get a little boring and perhaps could have skipped certain parts, but these videos aren't really meant for entertainment purposes, he should be appreciated for the fact that he's gone through all this effort to be able to show everyone his experiences.