Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 03:36 AM
Come at me bro
Extreme101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
hi you, mind your own business?
Guess you were bsing us then huh

oh i get it, you tricked us all, silly you.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:34 AM
Global Banned
Zexon is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Just trying to understand why that makes him a homosexual? Past experience will allow me to guess you are among the ages of immaturity, so i'd say 13? I recommend that if your going to insult someone, you really should use words that make sense. Like what if I said "wth are you talking about? Last time I logged onto Zone was month's ago, get your facts straight DOOR."

Random words just don't work
Lol, he can't be 13 because im 14.
He has to be about 9-10.

All's this kid been doing is yap, no good on zone.
So i really don't care about his opinion or jerrets, the fact both of them cant even edit a video or there just hatefull people and i don't have a slight respect for negative people.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:06 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexon View Post
i really don't care about his opinion or jerrets, the fact both of them cant even edit a video or there just hatefull people and i don't have a slight respect for negative people.
This coming from a fellow kid, the world is full of negative and hateful people, It is in our nature as humans and you'll have to get over it. You don't address it correctly thus allows for more hateful comments, if you learned to ignore it like it never happened it shouldn't matter to you.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:39 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
That's where you're wrong... (3 Years Ago)

and then again (2 Years Ago)

So yeah I think I know a little bit about editing. Ignoring me (or at least my criticism) is just shooting yourself in the foot. Smooth transitions, slight audio syncing, and showing the whole scene go a long way in making a decent/watchable video.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:43 AM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Video's
I wouldn't want to cross you on the halo battlefield.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
I wouldn't want to cross you on the halo battlefield.
I know better.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:09 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So yeah I think I know a little bit about editing. Ignoring me (or at least my criticism) is just shooting yourself in the foot. Smooth transitions, slight audio syncing, and showing the whole scene go a long way in making a decent/watchable video.
sure is a lot of /wristing in the second video
Old 12-03-2010, 07:47 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
sure is a lot of /wristing in the second video
o ya wristing, but very easy to sync events/clips to.

I just wish I could play it again without lagging (doesn't help that the net-code is absolute ****) with pings jumping all over the place
Old 12-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
whoa did you bounce one grenade off another to get that grenade on the tank in the first video?
Old 12-03-2010, 08:10 PM
team canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
whoa did you bounce one grenade off another to get that grenade on the tank in the first video?
Yes, which rolled over and killed the guy. I enjoyed messing around in Halo PC a lot and plasma grenades, they are just great.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Come at me bro
Extreme101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexon View Post
All's this kid been doing is yap, no good on zone.
Neither are you, from what we all just watched.
Old 12-18-2016, 04:09 PM
SWIMGHOSTPURRP
swimdude will become famous soon enough
this thread shows a strong young zexon holding his own vs depressed adults
Old 12-18-2016, 06:52 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o ya wristing, but very easy to sync events/clips to.

I just wish I could play it again without lagging (doesn't help that the net-code is absolute ****) with pings jumping all over the place
fp4 making a halo comeback?