Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2016, 09:02 AM
(Developer)
DarkIceX is on a distinguished road
Graal Client/iServer Connection Issues

I'm posting this here because I submitted a Toonslab support ticket as well as e-mailing both Unixmad and Xor at their graal emails and speaking with Carlito and I still have no solution and no ETA on a solution. Not too concerned if this takes a while to fix and I understand people are busy, just hoping I can get a response here, at least that the issue is being worked on.

For the past 2 weeks I've been unable to login to either PC client or iClassic on my home network. I've tried logging in from my phone (both on my home network and on my cellular network) and my PC (both iClassic and PC client). In every case where I'm connected to my home network I get the error "Please login later." immediately upon connecting. The only situation in which I'm able to access Graal from home is connecting to iClassic from my cell network on my phone.

I've tried the normal troubleshooting steps for network issues (resetting router, waiting a while in case It's a server/ISP issue, etc) and I'm still unable to connect 2 weeks later.

There are a couple other IP addresses that I sometimes connect from. At least one of those is working fine and I am able to connect from that network.

The only other reference I've seen to this error has been in relation to the recently added anti-VPN solution (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums....php?p=1738462). I can confirm that I do not and have not used a VPN or proxy to connect to Graal nor do we have any settings on our home network that should flag the IP as belonging to a VPN/proxy. Not sure why my IP address is being filtered if the anti-VPN is actually the issue, but It's definitely mistaken.

Thanks.

Bloodvayne
Old 05-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Hey Relic.

I had the exact same issue for a couple of weeks before Carlito managed to get me whitelisted. If you talk to Carlito and give him your IP & account name, he should be able to do the same for you. Unixmad originally requested people with the issue to PM him their IP, but he's been somewhat absent recently from what I've heard.

Hopefully Carlito can help you too

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
PM me your IP address Relic, I'll send it to Nicolas.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 05-24-2016, 01:02 PM
(Developer)
DarkIceX is on a distinguished road
Still can't login after almost 2 months.

Apparently whatever can be done from global's end has been done by raising the issue with Unixmad/whoever this Nicholas guy is, and they've both been MIA for this entire time.

Not trying to cause trouble, just hoping I can catch Unixmad's or Nicholas' attention rather than bugging MD over Skype every few days. Anybody know of any way to contact either of these people directly that they might actually respond to (e-mailing Unixmad did nothing)?

Edit: confirmed I can login from every network I've tried so far other than my home internet. Still getting 'Please login later.'

Bloodvayne
Old 05-24-2016, 01:35 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Nicolas should have named his account Lefermia.

See what I did there?