Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2015, 03:08 AM
DripZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to DripZ
Graal Bug?

so i was initally trying to get on graal and it just kept saying "cannot connect to server" i later tried to redownload/reinstall but i'm unable to do that as well. When i attempt to it just instantly says "graal has stopped working below that it says close the program or check online and checking online doesn't work". i then tried a different approach and extracted files and what came up was http://postimg.org/image/prq6cq5d1/
any ideas on how to fix this?
Old 06-21-2015, 08:03 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
there's a bunch of threads about this and you cant fix it, once it happens it happens for good. time to find a new game
Old 06-22-2015, 09:18 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Actually, I was able to fix the issue. Strangely enough, it had something to do with my IP not being assigned correctly.

So I cycled power on my router and left if off long enough to obtain a new IP from my ISP's DNS server and it got resolved.

For the longest time, I could barely connect to any servers, or even the Login server. But other games worked fine. So I reset my router and everything worked itself out. (Might want to test ipconfig commands in command prompt to make sure it's being correctly re-assigned though.)

Hope that's helpful.
Old 06-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
we will see you in the afterlife
Old 06-23-2015, 03:07 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
no gifs only mngs here bud
Old 06-30-2015, 10:06 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
How do you know there's an afterlife if you've never been?