Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 03:59 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Disabling Day & Night and Particles - V6

If you are stuck with a really horrible computer and are looking to speed up your Graal Online Client V6, here is a guide to help you by disabling Particle and Day & Night effects.

1. Locate your GraalOnline folder. Usually it is in the User's personal folder, but it could be anywhere depending on where you installed it.

2. Go into the Graal folder and locate the text file called "game_config.txt".

3. About 35 - 37 lines down, you will see 3 text line that says "lighteffectsenabled=true", "weathereffectsenabled=true" and "particleeffectsenabled=true".

4. To disable those, just change 'true' to 'false', click file and click save, then exit out of it and reopen Graal Online. Whichever option you disabled, will be what you will no longer see on the game.

I made this since they did not make an option in the Client V6 to disable these particle effects that lag some computers to an unbelievable amount.

EDIT:I have found out this does not work for day and night on Graal Kingdoms, which is disappointing, since I can no longer mine because it is too dark to see minerals. I can confirm it does work for particle effects though!

Last edited by Spiker; 04-30-2013 at 04:14 PM..
Old 04-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Those options never actually disabled anything anywhere, unless the scripters on each server coded it to check if the client had chosen to enable them or not.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-30-2013, 06:17 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
I have noticed that disabling the particle effects remove the realistic flames on Graal Kingdoms and replaces it with the original flame gani. I really wish there was a day night option because I can't see the rocks in the mines to mine them.