Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Level Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
I think your floor tiles doesn't go along with the wall tiles at all. They're nice, but they just don't match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
I lost all respect for you with this post. It's quite selfish to have a boner for yourself while bragging and not even to mention that the level you referenced is ~2 years old.
Guess that's the second time you lose respect for someone this week huh.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Hiiiii everyone
Old 08-07-2012, 05:35 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I would try making the south wall in the bottom area of your level match the rest of the walls! The way it is now makes it look the there is no wall there, or that the wall is diagonal so that you couldn't see it (I know that neither are the case). You could either increase the size of the level (which appears to be a dungeon-esque level so that wouldn't hurt it especially if there were supposed to be enemies), or your could make the south walls upper and lower joined.

On another note, sweet level!