Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 06:02 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Also changes that are more sentimental than useful: (Needless to say they are absolutely necessary.)
  • New Graal icon (like in the top left of the corners.) With v6, I think that all the graphics need to be revamped, and I think its time Graal gets a new icon. You might even be able to do a community contest for it or something neat.
  • New Login and Login 2 Graphics. On top of this, maybe Login server should have some more features? If you could add global guild controls at the very least, that would be great. What'd be even cooler if you could edit a "custom server list" where you can "stick" UC servers that you enjoy to the screen. But new graphics are of the utmost importance.
  • Please change the forum background to something more Graal like than just green. If possible, maybe you could replace it with a couple of pics1 tiles? Or at least blue? But seriously, this green is old and needs replacing.
  • New website. Sorry, but it is time. Please find time to do it!
  • There seems to be a section for v5 on here. Change it to v6, please!
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:13 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
  • Please change the forum background to something more Graal like than just green. If possible, maybe you could replace it with a couple of pics1 tiles? Or at least blue? But seriously, this green is old and needs replacing.
Green has been a major color theme to Graal for many years (at least for me), the blue was recently introduced and I've heard many negative comments about it.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:26 AM
Zxion is on a distinguished road
I think they should bring the green back actually. I forget what version of the client it was, but it was all green and it looked awesome. I'd really like to see that style come back.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:28 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Green has been a major color theme to Graal for many years (at least for me), the blue was recently introduced and I've heard many negative comments about it.
Ok, the shade of blue that is the background of the start up screen on Graal is not cool enough to be blue. More sky blue, not that blue. And I meant just the forums :P. Do some cool images on that screen instead :P
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:28 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Graal refuses to open on secondary screens, opens on primary screen only.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:43 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
I know it's been mentioned twice now but it's one of the most ****ing annoying things ever.

REMOVE WINDOWS OPENING AT CENTER OF MOUSE BY DEFAULT
Center of the screen (if last position not stored), or cascade on last position if possible.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Hazard to Graal
Jiroxys7 will become famous soon enough
Hey, what about the Variable Tweening that was suggested a while back? (not sure if this was already brought back up)

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...variable+tween

Also, being able to manipulate some of the player's visuals. like being able to set their colors, alpha, stretchx, stretchy, rotation, etc. Perhaps also individually. (i.e. set the head color to one thing and the body to another.)

For example, a proper 'superman' gani could be made by making a gani with a rotated body and arms. You could also rotate the arm parts to make better attack ganis.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:57 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
Thanks Sherlock, am I also supposed to exhale after I inhale?

Seriously though, the inability to copy/paste is annoying.
i think the real problem is that fact that you're using a mac
Old 03-16-2011, 09:34 AM
Registerd Abuser
nullify has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
i think the real problem is that fact that you're using a mac
Methinks it's no better than you using Windows.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiroxys7 View Post
Also, being able to manipulate some of the player's visuals. like being able to set their colors, alpha, stretchx, stretchy, rotation, etc. Perhaps also individually. (i.e. set the head color to one thing and the body to another.)

For example, a proper 'superman' gani could be made by making a gani with a rotated body and arms. You could also rotate the arm parts to make better attack ganis.
It is possible now to rotate etc. the body sprites via gani, although graalshop.exe is not supporting it.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Banned
Vinka has a spectacular aura aboutVinka has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It is possible now to rotate etc. the body sprites via gani, although graalshop.exe is not supporting it.
So are you going to change the Graal# account system or not?
Old 03-16-2011, 07:06 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinka View Post
So are you going to change the Graal# account system or not?
The system is fine, servers just need to do the work and support them properly. Stefan also needs to fix the inconsistencies with it.

Which is all detailed here.

FEATURE REQUEST: Working partx, party, partw, parth findimg properties for ganis.

Last edited by fowlplay4; 03-16-2011 at 07:20 PM..
Old 03-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
FEATURE REQUEST: Working partx, party, partw, parth findimg properties for ganis.
What exactly was not working / should work with those?
Old 03-16-2011, 11:16 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Seems like he's requesting those to work with ganis. That'd be quite nice.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:23 PM
team canada
Quote:
I.e: Splitting a character in half

PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {

with (findimg(200)) {

player.3;

player.y;

ani "idle";

partx 24;

party 0;

partw 24;

parth 48;