Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Gani Construction
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Request for Gshop client

Yeah, I do recall of a client called GraalshopPro which was the older graalshop tool If my memory serves me right. One of my friends told me of it and I would like to receive it if it's still around at all since Graalshop currently is slow and I cannot fix the problem (It's extremely slow made a thread on it about a year or two ago but to no aval fix that doesnt cost money).

Is it possible if someone could provide it?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Never heard of that.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:34 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Never heard of that.
Hm.. Maybe Im misinformed...

Old 01-11-2011, 03:37 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I don't remember a Graalshop Pro but I do remember there was an earlier version of Graalshop(before the timelapse bar was changed).
Old 01-11-2011, 03:40 AM
Chaotic
gwFCCtennis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gwFCCtennis
Maybe you can use the Online Gani Editor on Testbed if the offline GraalShop is too slow.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:53 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwFCCtennis View Post
Maybe you can use the Online Gani Editor on Testbed if the offline GraalShop is too slow.
I've tried and it is rather buggy for me to do what I wish. But thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I don't remember a Graalshop Pro but I do remember there was an earlier version of Graalshop(before the timelapse bar was changed).
Yeah, Friend told me it was called GraalShopPro but again, Im probably wrong on its name. It had a text input for where sounds and things were If I remember what I was told.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:08 AM
Banned
12171217 has a spectacular aura about
It WAS called Graal Shop Pro. I found it in some of my Graal stuff. I was the friend who told you about it, by the way.

-snip-

Last edited by 12171217; 01-11-2011 at 05:41 AM..
Old 01-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12171217 View Post
It WAS called Graal Shop Pro. I found it in some of my Graal stuff. I was the friend who told you about it, by the way.
Odamn, Wonder how I forgot.

Oh now I remember... When I did that It gave me a virus... So yeah I think I will need another provider.

Last edited by Fulg0reSama; 01-11-2011 at 05:52 AM..
Old 01-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Odamn, Wonder how I forgot.

Oh now I remember... When I did that It gave me a virus... So yeah I think I will need another provider.
It gave you a virus? I'll snip that post, then, so nobody's curiosity is tested, but that's straight from one of my older Graal folders. Sorry.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
It gave you a virus? I'll snip that post, then, so nobody's curiosity is tested, but that's straight from one of my older Graal folders. Sorry.
Yeah. Because directly after I installed that my email got breeched by an IP from Japan and after I removed it It never appeared again.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:14 AM
Banned
Is that a joke or something?
Old 01-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Quote:
Is that a joke or something?
Naw dead serious.