Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Kingdoms Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 02:41 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
FAQ Application

Pat resigned when he got Zormite, so now someone equally stylish needs to replace him. That someone should be me. I've already spammed GK with my original application, which would ensure me a job, but Tig requested I post it. Now, posting that application alone would surely be too AWESOME for everyone's eyes, so Darlene or someone would look at it, be blinded, and accidentally consider it's AWESOME to be spam. So here's a new app, safe for forum dwellers eyes ;o

Name: PoJo
Hours Played: 1753
Time on GK: 3 years, maybe less, maybe more.

Experience: Being Pat's cute comic-relief sidekick, I picked up many a lesson from him. Other that, being Zormite's last king scored me a spot of authority, which meant that everybody in need in Zormite ran to me before the FAQs, so I'm no stranger to stupid questions, or answering them.

My entire srs app is riding on the fact my experience is from being a kingdom leader has given the basic "know-how" to help players on GK, as well as a vague grasp of the economy.

Also, here's my original app that has been floating around for several days prior to my forum return.

Quote:
FAQ App

Online time:1740 hrs
Experience: Legend in my spare time, Nerevarine, All around cool guy

Why hire me?
I'm awesome. Simple as that. Whether you need a FAQ, fountain, frisbee, or falcon, I'm the superior choice. And not just with F things. I'm also a fairly accomplished warlock, Wartortle, wolverine, and weatherman. I'm also one of the individuals who are not only aware of, but preparing for the zombie holocaust. Whilst all of you are merrily riding carousels and submarines, I'll be locked in my shed, armed with naught but a machete and a shovel, fighting for not just my life, but the entire human race's. After eliminating the Zombie threat, I'd have access to their vital organs, now scattered around my yard. Using said organs, I'd be able to find a vaccine for this deadly epidemic. From there I will begin my trek, far below the Earth's surface, to the underwater realm of Apalachicola, fighting along side dolphin warriors and Aqua-Woman herself. After freeing the aquatic land, I'll take my rightful place as ruler of Earth, which will simply be exploited to fund and support my Deathstar(s).

And that's how I saved Mordor.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:43 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Pat resigned when he got Zormite, so now someone equally stylish needs to replace him.

Experience: Being Pat's cute comic-relief sidekick, I picked up many a lesson from him. Other that, being Zormite's last king scored me a spot of authority, which meant that everybody in need in Zormite ran to me before the FAQs, so I'm no stranger to stupid questions, or answering them.

I love you.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:43 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
I approve.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:47 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
I'll be locked in my shed, armed with naught but a machete and a shovel, fighting for not just my life, but the entire human race's. After eliminating the Zombie threat, I'd have access to their vital organs, now scattered around my yard. Using said organs, I'd be able to find a vaccine for this deadly epidemic. From there I will begin my trek, far below the Earth's surface, to the underwater realm of Apalachicola, fighting along side dolphin warriors and Aqua-Woman herself.
-Pure awesomeness.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:51 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
I think he would do a good job.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:53 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Make it so.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:05 AM
Xeph0ria is on a distinguished road
I believe PoJo is a superb choice as an FAQ staff member. Although he can be a little quirky at times (which you can easily see by his early faq statement above), he is an experienced player and he is quite approachable. I've seen him aid others in both more basic and more complex knowledge about items, skills, etc. in a kind manner which impresses me, and in a sometimes humorous manner which surrounds the players around him in positive attitude and excitement about the game. So, as his friend and comrade in the game we all know and love as Graal Kingdoms, I support PoJo becoming one of our beloved FAQ staff members.