Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Forum junky
Katono is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Katono
Application: Katono

1) Introduce yourself. Who are you? What do you do? Where are you known? Why do you play Graal? Name is Christopher, my community name is Katono, Currently I am not employed giving me more time for Graal, I am known mostly on Zodiac and Utopia, I play graal because it gives me a nice time away from my real life and it is soothing to just come in and PK with these other players

2) Experience with "online-only" staff teams, including playerworld work here on Graal.

Endora- this was my first very server I worked on I was a Player Relations then moved to PRA

Memento- not many people know of this server but it was my second server I worked on as a GP then went to administrator and eventually went for manager of the server until the owner couldn't pay for it anymore.

Zodiac- After memento died I asked for a job on Zodiac, I did not last long because Bell needed talented scripters which she had to release me from my staff position.

Utopia- I started out on Utopia as a Player Relations, I quickly went from that to Administrator and once it moved Dev server I was made the Administrator until the Co-Manager was AWOL then I was made the Co-Manager and was this until owner fired me

3) Assuming you have piqued our interest with your qualifications, what makes you stand out as an applicant?

I am a very hard worker, I would never ever get a attitude towards any other player or customer, I am a Dedicated player towards graal and I would like to see it survive for many years to come.

4) What is your education level? Are you employed? What ammount of time can you dedicate to Graal-related duties each day?

Gradulated,No,As many as needed currently I play all day since I am not employed

5) What do you see that needs changing in Graal's playerworld policies?

I do not feel that no changes are needed currently

6) Show us some examples of your good judgement in certain situations.

a good judgment in a certain situation hmmm, Well I would have to say that while being employed on Utopia I noticed that there was this one staff member giving unfair advantages towards a player over the other players, I came to the staff member and told him he had to get everything he gave to that player back and I suspended the Staff Member for a day for his judgment ever since then that staff member hadn't abused

7) Please be concise in your replies. It is a valuable communication skill to be able to convey a lot with fewer well-chosen words, rather than rambling essays.

If chosen for PWA, I would bring new tactics at handling customer service, I once worked for Wal-Mart so learning from them how to handle customer relations I would be able to handle any case from said customers of Graal Online, I am a player of Graal Online and I have witnessed many changes some for the good some for the bad, if elected PWA I would make certain to ask every single customer what they see need be changed and see what not be changed and I would interact with each customer as if they are my friends.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Nice application katono!
good luck [/no-sacasm]
dide'nt knew you were gona apply
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you
Old 03-29-2008, 04:36 AM
Akeon Feare
cjclark is on a distinguished road
Good application yes.

But as the State Agency says "Good applications are not allways standard" its how they perform on to players and servers nationwide.Since you bring up the Utopia project on mine lets bring it here.You idling on RC 24/7 and when players needed help you failed to do so.When players wanted to be staff you failed to hire them.You cannot dev and you cannot help unless well your active which is hardly ever.I fired you for a good reason because you had a brother (Veteranspy) you could easlly access his computer to demote someone's rights.Which is why I come to my following reason why he should not be a PWA.He has a brother who lives with him they have two computers.He can access the computer at anytime which he says he cannot.

-James Green (Texas State Trooper)

Last edited by cjclark; 03-29-2008 at 04:48 AM..
Old 03-29-2008, 05:01 AM
Forum junky
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjclark View Post
Good application yes.

But as the State Agency says "Good applications are not allways standard" its how they perform on to players and servers nationwide.Since you bring up the Utopia project on mine lets bring it here.You idling on RC 24/7 and when players needed help you failed to do so.When players wanted to be staff you failed to hire them.You cannot dev and you cannot help unless well your active which is hardly ever.I fired you for a good reason because you had a brother (Veteranspy) you could easlly access his computer to demote someone's rights.Which is why I come to my following reason why he should not be a PWA.He has a brother who lives with him they have two computers.He can access the computer at anytime which he says he cannot.

-James Green (Texas State Trooper)
Thanks Mr. Green for your very proactive comment, however several things are inaccurate, I am very active just ask any players on Utopia either from the old Utopia or from the one under Ork, they all know I am very active, I never failed to help a player if I did not know the answer I always directed them to someone else which was very rare, I do not hire people with out proper channels being accessed or being approved, there are certain things that are better left to those that know how to dev to me, yes I do not know how to do much developing but I have been learning since I had worked under you so there for that is inaccurate, Yes my brother lives with me however he DOES NOT have access to my laptop because it stays locked up in my room where he has no access to get to when I leave my room I lock the door when I am in there I am always monitoring who is around my laptop because I have topsecret information on there from my former job
Old 03-29-2008, 05:17 AM
Akeon Feare
cjclark is on a distinguished road
How ever I do not believe that because I have several witnesses shows you have failed to answer questions properly.2nd I have pics of your rc Katono- at Work- I belive it said the last time it I was at Utopia.Utopia is dead and is closed down due to a guy who took it over.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:45 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
No, you are always getting into fights.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:00 AM
Forum junky
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjclark View Post
How ever I do not believe that because I have several witnesses shows you have failed to answer questions properly.2nd I have pics of your rc Katono- at Work- I belive it said the last time it I was at Utopia.Utopia is dead and is closed down due to a guy who took it over.
Yes I would be on Utopia's RC at times when I was either at work or sleeping, when I got up I would make it my every duty to answer those PMs that were there, and for those that I missed I made sure to make it up to them people I assure you I have never failed to answer questions properly, I really dont care if you have pictures or not because james we are different you are always picking fights with those that you hate....

I embrace them... like I do to you, you think I am annoying while I think you just need to have time to learn from your mistakes, everyone has to learn from their mistakes
Old 03-29-2008, 06:05 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Since when is not RC idling a requirement of being a PWA?

Because no other globals do it.