Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Yo dawg I quit

Not that its a huge blow(Wasn't really doing any real work). I have lost faith that Classic is going to go anywhere. ;-( I am outta here-- although I might log on and check out whats going on every once in awhile.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
i heard that one somewhere.

cya
Old 10-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Everyone has lost faith in classic; even myself. Can't really stand when one manager (Storm) logs on once every week, does 1-2 minuscule changes and doesn't really do any managing at all.

The dev team hasn't really done anything at all in the past 3-4 months classic was in UC. It's really been all this work on custom systems which I don't see any need for on a simplistic server such as Classic.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 10-07-2009, 03:13 AM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
They shall rebel!
Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 AM
Banned
WhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to beholdWhiteDragon is a splendid one to behold
Yo Zip, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but Classic has one of the best plans of ALL TIME.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:12 AM
Classic FAQ
remove storm already, holy poo
Old 10-07-2009, 05:44 AM
xmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Storm is from another country. Not that it can defend him in saying that he only logs in once or twice a week, because it can't, there may be a possibility that you don't see him, since he is waking up whenever most people are going to bed? Or not. But playerworlds take devotion. Especailly managing, believe me I tryed it. In the stage Classic is in, Devotion is required. As a friend, I hope Storm is giving it plenty of devotion.

- Former Global Graphics Administration
- Former Maloria Admin
- Former Classic GP Captain
- Former Classic Events Coordinator
- Creator of Graal Underground
- Former GP Chief, Graal 2001
- Various other project and servers as well

When guilds had a meaning:
- TGM - Co Leader
- Red Dragon
- The Graalian Army Leader

EoM!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:18 AM
Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmann View Post
Storm is from another country. Not that it can defend him in saying that he only logs in once or twice a week, because it can't, there may be a possibility that you don't see him, since he is waking up whenever most people are going to bed? Or not. But playerworlds take devotion.
You can check somebody's staff activity to really know if they're actually doing work or not.

Quote:
Especailly managing, believe me I tryed it. In the stage Classic is in, Devotion is required. As a friend, I hope Storm is giving it plenty of devotion.
Trust me, he's not. But if he's managed to stay in his position this long, there's no point caring.

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 10-07-2009, 07:04 AM
xmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticX2X View Post
You can check somebody's staff activity to really know if they're actually doing work or not.

Trust me, he's not. But if he's managed to stay in his position this long, there's no point caring.
Well everything depends on how they are doing it at this point. Because he didn't have to pay at first to become the Manager of Classic. I doubt he has to now. But can it be all his fault this project isn't running as fast as you wish? I know he could be a factor, but it's hard to find skilled people now, especailly working on "UC" servers, and if Classic does have people, are they working? That's what he should be attempting to work on. I've logged on quite a few times and the only persons I've seen were White Dragon? whomever he is, idling on RC and Laura, which her profile says she's FAQ Admin, which really doesn't serve a purpose at this point in time as there are no questions to be asked if there are only outside levels lol.. Well whoever is working on this project, good luck. I hope there are some people who still do care about this server besides me, and hopefully you can bring it to the potential I know it can reach.

- Former Global Graphics Administration
- Former Maloria Admin
- Former Classic GP Captain
- Former Classic Events Coordinator
- Creator of Graal Underground
- Former GP Chief, Graal 2001
- Various other project and servers as well

When guilds had a meaning:
- TGM - Co Leader
- Red Dragon
- The Graalian Army Leader

EoM!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Classic FAQ
Quote:
Well everything depends on how they are doing it at this point. Because he didn't have to pay at first to become the Manager of Classic. I doubt he has to now. (2)But can it be all his fault this project isn't running as fast as you wish? I know he could be a factor, but it's hard to find skilled people now, especailly working on "UC" servers, and if Classic does have people, are they working? That's what he should be attempting to work on. I've logged on quite a few times and the only persons I've seen were White Dragon? whomever he is, idling on RC and Laura, which her profile says she's (1)FAQ Admin, which really doesn't serve a purpose at this point in time as there are no questions to be asked if there are (3**only outside levels) lol.. Well whoever is working on this project, good luck. I hope there are some people who still do care about this server besides me, and hopefully you can bring it to the potential I know it can reach.
1- asstadmin
2-this project would be advanced if storm was doing his job, as a manager your job is not to log on for 2 mins every week, im more active than him.
3**-you clearly dont know anything if you talk like you never ever logged on it since its went UC.

no need to try and backup a ghost.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:39 AM
►Point Man◄
Terazel Tenjin is on a distinguished road
Well, I guess I didn't miss anything. Who all are still working on the server?

Fearless Leader of the Squirtle Squad Initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Once again I flipflopped
Old 10-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Prince
Quote:
Well everything depends on how they are doing it at this point. Because he didn't have to pay at first to become the Manager of Classic. I doubt he has to now. But can it be all his fault this project isn't running as fast as you wish? I know he could be a factor, but it's hard to find skilled people now, especailly working on "UC" servers, and if Classic does have people, are they working? That's what he should be attempting to work on. I've logged on quite a few times and the only persons I've seen were White Dragon? whomever he is, idling on RC and Laura, which her profile says she's FAQ Admin, which really doesn't serve a purpose at this point in time as there are no questions to be asked if there are only outside levels lol.. Well whoever is working on this project, good luck. I hope there are some people who still do care about this server besides me, and hopefully you can bring it to the potential I know it can reach.
Classic is still classic account enabled if I'm reading this correctly.

Fact is not many want to work for a manager who barely does any work.

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Minoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to beholdMinoc is a splendid one to behold
Does active development truly matter if the progress is in the wrong direction?
Old 10-07-2009, 10:25 AM
*Shadow (Convoy)
Crono1508 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoc View Post
Does active development truly matter if the progress is in the wrong direction?
+the playercount

Old 10-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Classic Systems Admin
Polo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Polo
It's a shame to see you go; you had some good ideas.

For those of you so eager to put me down, then yes, I haven't been on as much as I'd like. That's not the same as having no devotion. I have always been committed to Classic, and would happily take up managing full time if it was financially viable. Unfortunately it's not. A person who isn't devoted would choose not to come online, and that isn't the case here.

Over the last few weeks I've had some real life issues that have taken a large chunk of time away from me, preventing me from getting online, one of these being a faulty motherboard on the new computer I've built for myself. Now the company I work for has asked me to go to Canada for 10 weeks at very short notice (7 days); after Monday I don't even know where I'll be living, let alone if I'll have an internet connection. I've already messaged both Thor and Bell to let them know the situation. Ultimately I'll have to wait and see what kind of access I have whilst in Canada before we know for sure what's going on.

At the end of everything, remember that Thor is an equal Manager to me, not an assistant or anything else. He has the same authority to make decisions as myself, and I have full trust in him to make decisions that are right for the server when I am unavailable.

Anyway, I do not want this thread to turn into a flame fest. Try and keep things relevant, or you might find that someone locks it.

Proof that the staff are crazy..
*Ghost Pirate: I'm a little teacup short and stubbe here is my raygun here is my butt
DragonX: Jumping jack rabbits Batman! Our eggo waffles have been stolen! To the batmobile Robin!
X-Mann (RC): I have a head ache