Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > N-Pulse Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 05:03 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Well with all that said, i hope the adults or anyone for that matter can see scriptless as the 'angry staff member that got fired for childish acts'. That's that.

Anyway, we have a good steady flow of assignments. Most assignments with payouts will be completion of entire systems. Example, for a sophisticated guilds system with a lot of specs, i would most likely offer a minimum of $20.00.

Now lets say there's no large projects to be completed, the assignment with the payout would consist of more smaller pieces of work. It really all depends on what will need to be done, hence my evaluation(s). Our management and administration realize that in this age in GraalOnline developers are limited and some have average quality, some have extremely good quality of work and were going to do what we must to obtain quality content. There's obviously many ways to gain ones interest, even if not interested.

After an assignments is completed, and verified as completed by Ducati, myself, or Ogodei, the payment would be sent within 1-5 days.

Last edited by Matt; 08-30-2012 at 06:24 AM..
Old 08-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Working.
TStorm is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm interested in this...
I can develop both Music and Sounds and will be more than happy to contribute
Old 08-30-2012, 09:13 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Well with all that said, i hope the adults or anyone for that matter can see scriptless as the 'angry staff member that got fired for childish acts'. That's that.
Can't really see that, nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Anyway, we have a good steady flow of assignments. Most assignments with payouts will be completion of entire systems. Example, for a sophisticated guilds system with a lot of specs, i would most likely offer a minimum of $20.00.
I understand that you want to pay developers. But motivation is achieved either by being interested in the project or due to money. And 20 bucks for a system one will most likely spend several hours on is just not enough.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:47 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
I'm happy to put more in, and up the price personally if the standard we are after is meet.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:14 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati_Link View Post
I'm happy to put more in, and up the price personally if the standard we are after is meet.
I don't think you should. I don't like Graal's concept of developing for nothing at all, but that's how it has been all the time. You should find a couple of developers that do enjoy the work on N-Pulse, that would develop for free. Then you can pay those some extra bits of money for their effort.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I don't think you should. I don't like Graal's concept of developing for nothing at all, but that's how it has been all the time. You should find a couple of developers that do enjoy the work on N-Pulse, that would develop for free. Then you can pay those some extra bits of money for their effort.
I agree here. I had a very good Scripter when Esteria was heading Iphone. Paid him 40-50 EUR a week, and he did ALOT of work. He finished all basic systems and such. (Works great, already tested)

But yeah then I understood Graal is not worth all the money, lack of support, ignored by Management and such.
But maybe I can get you in contact with that Scripter, if he wants to work of course.
He could definately do all your scripting work alone.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 08-30-2012, 12:03 PM
Banned
I also agree - but N-Pulse doesn't have the fan base, nor the '<insert dev dept here>' to interest others.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
I also agree - but N-Pulse doesn't have the fan base, nor the '<insert dev dept here>' to interest others.
Read my PM to you, please think about this and also consider changing your wording, because that is a morale destroyer of a sentence right there.
Don't EVER say that kind of sentence when your thread's primary goal is to get people to help to your cause, that's literally as good as saying "I give up."
Because no one is going to just say "Okay, so we'll help it become something!" This community isn't good for that kind of generosity anymore.

Last thing I want to say is that you guys could very easily make something of it if you only consider every option and utilize it.
Also be smart about what you're trying to convey.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Banned
I had a quick read - but will read it in full in a bit.

I just wanted to quickly say that I certainly didn't mean to come across like that. I am have means to give up on the project at all. I just meant that some servers have a top developer that helps pull in people because they either like working for them, or to learn off them. Because we have offered payments, we have got a couple of good people that are helping us.

I will reply more in detail in a bit
Old 08-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Read my PM to you, please think about this and also consider changing your wording, because that is a morale destroyer of a sentence right there.
Don't EVER say that kind of sentence when your thread's primary goal is to get people to help to your cause, that's literally as good as saying "I give up."
Because no one is going to just say "Okay, so we'll help it become something!" This community isn't good for that kind of generosity anymore.

Last thing I want to say is that you guys could very easily make something of it if you only consider every option and utilize it.
Also be smart about what you're trying to convey.
I think it's just you over-analyzing what she wrote.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I think it's just you over-analyzing what she wrote.
I took it face-value for what was stated, I merely suggested to reword how she wrote it, because no way is the context of that statement a positive thing. I think myself advising what I did wasn't being over-analytical.

As for the PM if you decided how you replied to me in any way based on that PM, that was for the thread, not her statement.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:12 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Yeah, I enjoyed developing for them. Was on EVERY day. Untill they abandoned there plans and went all iPhone crazy.

Quote:
That's false. Not only does it have a fan base that enjoys a server when theres things to do (not events, for the sake of god not just events)... but you also have loyal staff.. or had I guess. I know I, and a few others are no longer with the project.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:44 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
it have a fan base
You'd probably have a bigger fan base if you paid them in gum.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:00 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
You'd probably have a bigger fan base if you paid them in gum.
agreed.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:58 AM
Banned
Scriptless - we removed you from the project and if i'm honest.. possibly still not very welcome.. You still seem bitter and very negative.

If anyone is interested in helping our project, please let us know