Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 03-26-2011, 01:55 AM
fowlplay4 fowlplay4 is offline
team canada
fowlplay4's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,200
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
I would become a lat on iPhone but theres enough lats even though it doesnt show... also it costs money and learning gs2 is a pain in itself. I already know C#, java, basic and GS1 and while GS2 syntax is relatively simple finding out commands is a nightmare since I havent found any good source. But the biggest punch in the gut is paying to dev on game where alot of money is coming in and you dont get any of it... So many downsides and not so many up. Maybe iClassic should get a new manager, someone who has time to waste rather then a pro who doesnt have time for anything
If they were profiting off of your creations then you would have some grounds to be pissed off about it, but they're not so quit crying like they're stealing from you.
__________________
Quote:
  #17  
Old 03-26-2011, 04:22 AM
reyalS reyalS is offline
Freelancer
reyalS's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 11
reyalS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
Its actually quite an annoying task to work for graal iPhone, you cant go through in-game because you'll get some ******* GP who will ban you from feed back, you cant go through email because chances are the staff will think your just another iNoob.... I'm amazed the server is still as popular as it is.
Again, I'd hate to be hating on "iNoobs" but I'm not surprised the server is as popular as it is. It's popular because the "iNoobs" are 12 year olds who aren't allowed to use a computer so they use their mom's iPhone. From what I observed, "iNoobs" are about 1/4 of the Graal iPhone population; the rest of the players are people who love the server and stay on for friends and guild events.
__________________
~reyalS
  #18  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Kiwi27 Kiwi27 is offline
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 173
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyalS View Post
Again, I'd hate to be hating on "iNoobs" but I'm not surprised the server is as popular as it is. It's popular because the "iNoobs" are 12 year olds who aren't allowed to use a computer so they use their mom's iPhone. From what I observed, "iNoobs" are about 1/4 of the Graal iPhone population; the rest of the players are people who love the server and stay on for friends and guild events.
*Clears throat.*

reyalS, us 'iNoobs' aren't all using ours Mums iPhone. I use my own iPod Touch. I also am allowed to use a computer. You are only describing 1/8 of the population.

I really don't like who people who consider us 'iNoobs' any different. Yes, we are younger, we might have a lower IQ than you guys, but that doesn't mean we can't be mature. Sure, some of us can be complete idiots, but so can people far older than us. Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Both have been complete idiots in their time. I know 'iNoobs' that are far more mature than some of the older players of Classic iPhone.

I have more to say, but I really can't be bothered typing it all down.
__________________
  #19  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:44 AM
JesusFreak250 JesusFreak250 is offline
Vendetta
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 262
JesusFreak250 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
They might aswell have named the FaceBook account "Classic iPhone Shop Updates".
They already do its http://www.facebook.com/pages/Graal-...12813492065931 All it has on it is loads of hat updates X.x
  #20  
Old 03-26-2011, 06:17 PM
reyalS reyalS is offline
Freelancer
reyalS's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 11
reyalS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi27 View Post
*Clears throat.*

reyalS, us 'iNoobs' aren't all using ours Mums iPhone. I use my own iPod Touch. I also am allowed to use a computer. You are only describing 1/8 of the population.
Kiwi, please bare in mind that I am not saying that all people who play iPhone are "iNoobs" when I am referring to "iNoobs" I am referring to the 1/4 of the player in Graal city that are looking for "a good time" it's as if they get off in some way be repeatedly pressing the "glove" button.

While walking through Graal City 5 minutes before posting this message I have found plenty of "iNoobs" such as the ones that say:

"Any nauty girlz wunt to send me sum pix from ffm?"
"pwease adopt we, I come from a bad home "
"Japan got wat they deserve"
"Up yours admins!"
And many more.
__________________
~reyalS
  #21  
Old 03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Kiwi27 Kiwi27 is offline
Not the fruit.
Kiwi27's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 173
Kiwi27 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyalS View Post
Kiwi, please bare in mind that I am not saying that all people who play iPhone are "iNoobs" when I am referring to "iNoobs" I am referring to the 1/4 of the player in Graal city that are looking for "a good time" it's as if they get off in some way be repeatedly pressing the "glove" button.

While walking through Graal City 5 minutes before posting this message I have found plenty of "iNoobs" such as the ones that say:

"Any nauty girlz wunt to send me sum pix from ffm?"
"pwease adopt we, I come from a bad home "
"Japan got wat they deserve"
"Up yours admins!"
And many more.
My favourite is when they say, "Plz adopt mwe, I can't twalk.". They're talking when they say it.

But, please, just don't make stereotypes out of my age group.
__________________
  #22  
Old 03-26-2011, 09:04 PM
MattKan MattKan is offline
the KattMan
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,325
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyalS View Post
"pwease adopt we, I come from a bad home "
That's what I said when I first played UN. Then Rufus adopted me. But then I left him cuz he quit feeding me.
  #23  
Old 03-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Fulg0reSama Fulg0reSama is offline
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,049
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
You guys suck, I can still remember from back when I was 8 of what I did in that same roleplay phase.

"Hehwo sir, can you pawease adawpt me? I can't tawlk too good and need a loving home. I'm a weally good boy."
*Display awesome NPC toys* (since getting adopted as a UN roleplay kid meant you had to have awesome toys as well.)
__________________

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
  #24  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Crono Crono is offline
:pluffy:
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 20,000
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyalS View Post
Unfortunately the Classic iPhone server is losing originality. (shock)
it never had any, nor did graal in general when it was first created

and thats the beauty of it and why we love it.
__________________
  #25  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Twilikari Twilikari is offline
Registered User
Twilikari's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: America
Posts: 86
Twilikari is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
it never had any, nor did graal in general when it was first created

and thats the beauty of it and why we love it.

Truee
  #26  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:39 PM
MattKan MattKan is offline
the KattMan
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,325
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Well I think the players trying to roleplay is not the problem.

Classic iPhone, and maybe even Graal in general, is special in its way that you have to find your own ways to have fun. Especially on Classic iPhone, there is hardly any content to provide "fun". Instead, the players have to come up with their own ways to have fun- roleplaying, the big guild families, "code" shops, house events, etc.

Discouraging that is not what should be done. And anyone who sits around complaining all the time, (sometimes is okay) should either find ways to have fun or just stop playing the server altogether.
  #27  
Old 03-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Fulg0reSama Fulg0reSama is offline
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,049
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Well I think the players trying to roleplay is not the problem.

Classic iPhone, and maybe even Graal in general, is special in its way that you have to find your own ways to have fun. Especially on Classic iPhone, there is hardly any content to provide "fun". Instead, the players have to come up with their own ways to have fun- roleplaying, the big guild families, "code" shops, house events, etc.

Discouraging that is not what should be done. And anyone who sits around complaining all the time, (sometimes is okay) should either find ways to have fun or just stop playing the server altogether.
__________________

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
  #28  
Old 03-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Tricxta Tricxta is offline
The Muffin Man
Tricxta's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 563
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
If they were profiting off of your creations then you would have some grounds to be pissed off about it, but they're not so quit crying like they're stealing from you.
Actually they are... Im not crying about it either. So **** off! I thought you would be the last one to flame something...
  #29  
Old 03-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Fulg0reSama Fulg0reSama is offline
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,049
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricxta View Post
I thought you would be the last one to flame something...


Are you joking?
__________________

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
  #30  
Old 03-26-2011, 11:17 PM
Tricxta Tricxta is offline
The Muffin Man
Tricxta's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 563
Tricxta is a jewel in the roughTricxta is a jewel in the rough
Nope... I've never seen fowlplay rage like this. Oh well at least I know now.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.