Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008, 08:35 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Hello Graal Kingdoms!
I have taken it upon my sole decision to add kingdom-only items. I have not yet discussed this plan with anyone, nor do I intend to unless you want to contribute to it.
Kingdom leaders can submit their graphics along with their item names, stats, etc and I will approve/disapprove of them. If they are approved they will be tag-locked to your kingdom and uploaded shortly afterwards.

The Purpose of This
The purpose of doing this is to encourage kingdom leaders and kingdom developers to make nice items, which people can buy at the kingdom island, but can only wear if they are in that kingdom. This will give some development competition between kingdoms and hopefully give more players reasons to join a certain kingdom over the other. It will induce competition between kingdoms, in which more content will need to be developed to stay on top. This is the first of many steps to make the kingdoms on GK more active.
Please note that the existing kingdom items will not be deleted, removed or altered in any way.

Thanks for your participation.

Tig & Stephen
GK Development
This already happened but the only kingdom who did something that actually was uploaded to the main server was the Pirate Kingdom. There was a complete plan and how everything should work sent to every Kingdom leader and the developers who work on the kingdom islands.
But not even new items did give most of them any motivation to do something.
I don't have the exact message anymore but maybe some of the guys I sent it to still do. - It was round about that every kingdom who creates some decent updates for their island everyone can enjoy can submit a collection of items which are going to be kingdom items. Every week there was supposed to be a competition between the kingdoms. An items of the winning kingdoms was supposed to be released. This would have included new concent for the usually never updated kingdom islands, new kingdom items and also weekly events. But to mention it again one ONE out of FIVE kingdoms was able to get something done. All other leaders and their developers finished nothing until now and this message was sent end of december 07.

But one thing is not correct, the current kingdom items are not going to stay as kingdom items they are going to be event items and not official kingdom items included in the items system for kingdoms.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 03-27-2008, 08:59 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Bjorn can you turn GK back on pretty please?
Old 03-27-2008, 11:02 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie8205 View Post
What glove did I miss Pojo? mind posting it?
The one posted on the first page, I assumed your post was of all the current possibilities

Also, Pat brainstormed on stats for the armor I did awhile ago.

Zormite Gauntlets
+2 dex, +1 str, +1 pow, +2 wc, -15 lightning resist

Zormite Helm
+1str, +2ac, +1 con, +1 pow, +10armour, -15 lightning resist
Old 03-28-2008, 12:12 AM
Banned
warmaster70229 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to warmaster70229 Send a message via MSN to warmaster70229 Send a message via Yahoo to warmaster70229
This is great work everyone is doing, keep it up!

And thanks for taking up this project you two
Old 03-28-2008, 12:31 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
But to mention it again one ONE out of FIVE kingdoms was able to get something done. All other leaders and their developers finished nothing until now and this message was sent end of december 07.
But there were already the items made from the time Sam told people to make kingdom item GFX.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:41 AM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaster70229 View Post
This is great work everyone is doing, keep it up!

And thanks for taking up this project you two
This project is up for about 4 month now but we are still in the part where the kingdoms should submit some updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
But there were already the items made from the time Sam told people to make kingdom item GFX.
Sure, the items could have been done. That's not the problem, but release of them is something else like I wrote in my post.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 03-28-2008, 12:54 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
I think all the bugs with all the gods should be fixed before /creating new kingdom items. >.>
Old 03-28-2008, 01:52 AM
Events Admin
Noobie8205 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Noobie8205
Here is a list of stats I came up with for Forest's gear:

Gloves: (Int +1)(power+1)(AC+1)(Resist Fire - 5)
Belt: (Power+1)(Speed+1)(Resist Poison +5)
Boots: (Speed +1)(AC+2)(Resist Fire - 5)
Shield: (Int+2)(AC+1)(Resist Fire -5)
Bracer: (AC+2)(Int+1)(Resist Poison+10)
Helmet: (AC+2)(Power+2)(Resist Fire-5)
Chain Mail: (Int+1)(Power+1)(AC+2)(Resist Poison+5)

Based on Forest: Weakness(Fire) Resistance(Poison)

Dayaa agrees they're well balanced and exactly what she'd expect from her Elven Nation. These of course are just an idea, not saying this is what they are for sure.

Though you'll notice everything is balanced +20 Resistance/ -20 Resistance. 5 Int/5 Power. I'd like to do the same with each nation. Examples: Zormite Wis/Power,Dustari Str/Con,Pirates Str/Dex, and Samurai Con/Dex. This gear is ment to be GOOD, NOT GREAT. Keeping things balanced like this will also make sure the existing gear does not become obsolete. Also people note that the kingdom gear is following that specific kingdom's RP role. This gear will not be made universal the stats will not please everyone... All other gear would be useless if that were the case.

Hearing the music is like seeing the colors of trance and feeling the power of acid

Last edited by Noobie8205; 03-28-2008 at 02:10 AM..
Old 03-28-2008, 02:00 AM
Maxo14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of those items need more decent stats, cuz not all the ppl in forest are Sorcs i prefer the Melee way
Old 03-28-2008, 02:13 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Neither Forest nor Zormite, the only two Kingdoms giving stats, are big "OMGMUSCLE" kingdoms. They're both more towards magic, or so implies the current items.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:14 AM
Events Admin
Noobie8205 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Noobie8205
Exactly my point, all other gear will NOT be made obsolete! You're not required to wear every piece, you need con find some other item floating around to suite your needs. This gear is being designed for the Kingdom as a whole, not each individual players needs. Also note that neither of the kingdoms will be overpowered either way. giving a total of 10 actual stat points this still leaves a lot to be desired. That number could go up and down based on what people think also.

Another thing if you don't feel Wis/Power is right for your kingdom Pojo feel free to make a suggestion But I'm not going to cut the magic side of things out completely considering both your current nation shields are caster based.

Hearing the music is like seeing the colors of trance and feeling the power of acid

Old 03-28-2008, 02:14 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Right Bjorn, let's not release something fast and easy to do, we need to do something that takes time to make and that people won't wait for.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:02 AM
DraxxTeazok is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DraxxTeazok
lol

klay, your out of your mind, no one is going to agree to that except dustari
people dont come to gk to use magic, they like to stab stuff
that gear would only be useful to grir and dayaa
yet some of dustari gear should assist in hitting 30 str and con?
gimme a break
none of us spent our time making GFX for you to come in and lame the hell out of things, i would rather see every item end up with crappy stats like usual
Old 03-28-2008, 08:31 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraxxTeazok View Post
klay, your out of your mind, no one is going to agree to that except dustari
people dont come to gk to use magic, they like to stab stuff
that gear would only be useful to grir and dayaa
yet some of dustari gear should assist in hitting 30 str and con?
gimme a break
none of us spent our time making GFX for you to come in and lame the hell out of things, i would rather see every item end up with crappy stats like usual
Try to keep in mind that he is not the one who is confirming the stats, he's just asking for your input.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 03-28-2008, 09:01 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Rather than having each kingdom's items be totally physical based or totally magic based, just have each kingdom have an even split between physical-based items and magic-based ones.