Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Graalian since '01
Stowen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Stowen Send a message via MSN to Stowen
Linux Graal

I recently started running Linux on my Laptop, and downloaded the client from the website. I get the error "Please update your Graal version" every time. Is there an update available for the Linux client, or are Linux users SOL?
Unholy Nation is my home.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:16 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stowen View Post
I recently started running Linux on my Laptop, and downloaded the client from the website. I get the error "Please update your Graal version" every time. Is there an update available for the Linux client, or are Linux users SOL?
Unfortunately no new version of the Linux client exists and the client stopped working around the beginning of February with no word of when a new client will be available.

See this thread for more details: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134269831
Old 05-04-2015, 09:03 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
put it in a vm
vm or die
Old 05-04-2015, 09:23 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta go back to Windows my dude.
Old 05-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Graalian since '01
Stowen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Stowen Send a message via MSN to Stowen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Gotta go back to Windows my dude.
I'm still running Windows on my desktop, just wanted to mess around with Elementary OS, since it attracted me. Downloaded Graal, hoping I'd be able to login every now and then while on the go.

Elementary OS will stay, so it looks like I'll strictly be doing my Graalin' at home until Unixmad decides to release an update.

Thanks for the info, guys.
Unholy Nation is my home.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered User
Zetectic has a spectacular aura aboutZetectic has a spectacular aura about
The fact that Graal can support Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle is very amazing.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:27 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
the fact that it doesn't support etch a sketch makes it a little less amazing
Old 05-10-2015, 12:51 PM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Oculus rift support. Yes?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered User
Zetectic has a spectacular aura aboutZetectic has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Oculus rift support. Yes?
maybe on graal 3D project yes
Old 05-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetectic View Post
maybe on graal 3D project yes
Graal 3D is pretty much long gone at the moment, unless Graal gets a different lead programmer that wants to dabble in that again. It wasn't very good or open for public contributions, and made old client releases huge and buggy.
Old 04-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Ruler of the graalaxy
JkWhoSaysNi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JkWhoSaysNi
if anyone finds this and wants to play on linux, graal windows works perfectly through wine, I set my windows version to 2008 and it's flawless

Coming soon (Hopefully:P)
Old 04-04-2016, 12:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
well ill be darned -^
Old 04-04-2016, 03:52 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
man flying technology would look really good in 3d