Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 11:24 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
So it appears our scheduled hosting has coincided with some major lag issues, the login server being down for some, players being disconnected from other servers, and these forums being down/laggy.
Fogles has been back. He DDoS'd the login servers (as I heard), the forums and graal.net
Old 07-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
So it appears our scheduled hosting has coincided with some major lag issues, the login server being down for some, players being disconnected from other servers, and these forums being down/laggy. Nevertheless we've got a small crowd of players and are trying to maintain some events for as long as possible, incase anyone interested arrives late.
Despite the lag issues and disappointing initial turnout the situation improved enough for event hosting to last a good 4 and a half hours. I get the feeling that bi-weekly is too often at the rate the main servers are crashing (twice within the past 7 days), so I shall wait a week or 2 before deciding a new date.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
Fogles has been back. He DDoS'd the login servers (as I heard), the forums and graal.net
He explained in a forum post on Graalians.com that he's doing it because he was banned. Made me lol.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:44 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Despite the lag issues and disappointing initial turnout the situation improved enough for event hosting to last a good 4 and a half hours. I get the feeling that bi-weekly is too often at the rate the main servers are crashing (twice within the past 7 days), so I shall wait a week or 2 before deciding a new date.
Should contact Fogles and have him DDoS every other server during the event times so we get optimal turnout.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
How old is this guy now? Seriously DDoSing an online game with a small community might've been edgy a bit back but seriously-- it is borderline autistic when you have such "hate" and run campaigns against the same thing for years on years.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:08 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_bald6225 View Post
How old is this guy now? Seriously DDoSing an online game with a small community might've been edgy a bit back but seriously-- it is borderline autistic when you have such "hate" and run campaigns against the same thing for years on years.
The administration of GraalOnline/Eurocenter ****ed a lot of people over, he is no different than us, but happens to be the only one to take action against them.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
The administration of GraalOnline/Eurocenter ****ed a lot of people over, he is no different than us, but happens to be the only one to take action against them.
I don't think it's Graal's Administration who are suffering as a result of this though. Unless there are some severe bandwidth cost implications.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
Or the only person who can't grow the **** up and simply not do business with people who have ****ed you over?
Old 07-16-2012, 10:56 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
fogles grow up d bag

move to everquest or something

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 08-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Banned
Quote:
Now normality has resumed, an events hosting night has been scheduled for Saturday August 11th, at the same time of 10 PM GMT/5 PM EST.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Banned
Quote:
Now normality has resumed, an events hosting night has been scheduled for Saturday August 11th, at the same time of 10 PM GMT/5 PM EST.
Best combination of initial turnout and duration so far, playercount crossed the 30 mark again and hosting lasted 4 hours and 45 minutes. As such, an events night is scheduled to take place at the same time on Saturday 25th August. Perhaps this shall be the last one.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:46 AM
Banned
Quote:
Best combination of initial turnout and duration so far, playercount crossed the 30 mark again and hosting lasted 4 hours and 45 minutes. As such, an events night is scheduled to take place at the same time on Saturday 25th August. Perhaps this shall be the last one.
Similar to 2 weeks ago, playercount crossed the 30 mark and hosting lasted for about 5 hours. I can also confirm this was the last one, more on that another time.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Was a great night last night. I'll be attending more of these :P!
Old 08-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Was a great night last night. I'll be attending more of these :P!
No you won't.

Quote:
I can also confirm this was the last one
Old 08-26-2012, 06:18 PM
evilchaseofdoom will become famous soon enough
I swear everytime you host these i'm at work >_>