Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Classic FAQ
xnervNATx will become famous soon enough
new players will stay if they got stuffs to do. aka bot GC, or just highscore run like that babord boss.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
You killed it.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
I expect twenty levels full of nothing but event prizes.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:19 AM
xmann is an unknown quantity at this point
May I suggest an Old, untouched world that maintains originality and a New World that you can do what you please with to try and attract new players. In 1998 or 1999 when you logged on there was actually an entrance they were working on to the "New World" I believe, I'm pretty sure it was a PACHUKA project, but it kind of dissapeared. That way you have the world you can enter somewhere on the server without tainting the originality that classic does store. Some what.... Just a thought, Idea. I don't know how many people are working on the project. So it's difficult to tell if people have time, or even give a damn about this idea! k. back to my corner.

- Former Global Graphics Administration
- Former Maloria Admin
- Former Classic GP Captain
- Former Classic Events Coordinator
- Creator of Graal Underground
- Former GP Chief, Graal 2001
- Various other project and servers as well

When guilds had a meaning:
- TGM - Co Leader
- Red Dragon
- The Graalian Army Leader

EoM!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmann View Post
May I suggest an Old, untouched world that maintains originality and a New World that you can do what you please with to try and attract new players. In 1998 or 1999 when you logged on there was actually an entrance they were working on to the "New World" I believe, I'm pretty sure it was a PACHUKA project, but it kind of dissapeared. That way you have the world you can enter somewhere on the server without tainting the originality that classic does store. Some what.... Just a thought, Idea. I don't know how many people are working on the project. So it's difficult to tell if people have time, or even give a damn about this idea! k. back to my corner.
One of the biggest reasons against bringing back the old levels is quite simply because it isn't feasable,
trying to mix it with a seperate world would only make it even more complicated and even if it were somehow to be created you'd then have a problem of dispersed playercount among not making sense, you'd be more likely to have success making a new world (while obviously keeping to the old style which gives the server its identity) and then salvaging whatever reasonable good quality old content fits well within the new arrangement.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:27 AM
xmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
One of the biggest reasons against bringing back the old levels is quite simply because it isn't feasable,
trying to mix it with a seperate world would only make it even more complicated and even if it were somehow to be created you'd then have a problem of dispersed playercount among not making sense, you'd be more likely to have success making a new world (while obviously keeping to the old style which gives the server its identity) and then salvaging whatever reasonable good quality old content fits well within the new arrangement.
I understand your point, but I'm not saying to put it in the OSL as a big freaking triangle like it was before. I'm saying put it under a freakin rock or something lol. No not exactly that's a joke. But that's exactly how people find things on graal, not putting it in their face, One person to another is how I found the majority of my hearts, my swords, everything when you first start. You either had a guide, or a friendly tour guide who helps you. Maybe it's not that great of an idea, I just thought it's worth a shot, other then redirecting the word "Classic".

- Former Global Graphics Administration
- Former Maloria Admin
- Former Classic GP Captain
- Former Classic Events Coordinator
- Creator of Graal Underground
- Former GP Chief, Graal 2001
- Various other project and servers as well

When guilds had a meaning:
- TGM - Co Leader
- Red Dragon
- The Graalian Army Leader

EoM!!!