Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006, 07:40 AM
the Professional.
Raelyn will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
My set was the only set submitted before the contest deadline. With no way of knowing that Sam would extend the deadline, it was reasonable to operate under the assumption that if I didn't submit equipment for Zormite, nobody would.
Well, Calani just told me to open your files, set the dimensions to 0x0 px and start "editing" from there. So I think she wants me to go all hells bells and replace your nasties.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Googi, has it ever occured to you that if we miss the deadline, its OUR problem.

Hasn't your removal given you the slightest hint that maybe Zormite doesn't WANT you to be a part of it anymore? During the issue with who would take over Zormite, Bosh was the only person who would have given you the time of day. Of three other candidates for the rank of emperor, not ONE of them likes you or would even consider you for a rank like cannon fodder.

Yet still, you insist on nosing your way into the affairs of a nation that has DROPPED you out in the cold. In the mud. In the cold mud. We don't want you. Get over it, and stop acting like you own Zormite.

Last edited by Drakeero; 10-16-2006 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: Needed to specify a target.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:39 AM
the Professional.
Alright, in an attempt to replace those oddly colored bracers that look like they were attacked with a sharpy marker, I've come up with these.

Zormite-gold studded bracers. :P

Forgive the basic design, I was shyte for trying to think of something to cram onto a diagonal 16x20 chunk of canvas that would look truly zormitian. -.-
Attached Images

Old 10-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I'm not so much of a fan of those bracers. (Mainly due to the lack of thematic elements, not due to errors. )

My shot at it:
Attached Images

Last edited by Draenin; 10-16-2006 at 09:33 AM..
Old 10-16-2006, 09:58 AM
DraxxTeazok is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DraxxTeazok
very nice work there draenin, even though they do look like there is some blue liquid coming out of the hole in the front
Old 10-16-2006, 11:28 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
That was intentional. It's supposed to look like water is still draining out of it.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:18 PM
the Professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
I'm not so much of a fan of those bracers. (Mainly due to the lack of thematic elements, not due to errors. )

My shot at it:
I like it, but you did leave out the Zormite gold. :P
Old 10-16-2006, 10:22 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
Googi, has it ever occured to you that if we miss the deadline, its OUR problem.
It would be quite ridiculous to operate under the assumption that any given administration or policy is eternal.

Quote:
Hasn't your removal
A technical error. I was not removed from the kingdom. When Alarico hijacked the ranks he allied with kingdoms that staged an attack and I had to leave the kingdom in order to defend it.

Quote:
given you the slightest hint that maybe Zormite doesn't WANT you to be a part of it anymore? During the issue with who would take over Zormite, Bosh was the only person who would have given you the time of day. Of three other candidates for the rank of emperor, not ONE of them likes you or would even consider you for a rank like cannon fodder.
Then I guess I have no reason to give them any authority over what I do or do not do.

Quote:
Yet still, you insist on nosing your way into the affairs of a nation that has DROPPED you out in the cold. In the mud. In the cold mud.
See the above explanation of your technical error.

Quote:
We don't want you. Get over it, and stop acting like you own Zormite.
If I'm as far removed from Zormite as you say, then why should I take orders from you?
Old 10-17-2006, 02:27 AM
DraxxTeazok is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DraxxTeazok
googie, you can stop with the "technical error" bull crap, staff will act on a technical error. we took plenty of time to ask first, and 95% of the population was begging for your removal. Now you're just making yourself look stupid and wasting everyone elses time. Give it a rest.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:36 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn
I like it, but you did leave out the Zormite gold. :P
Not everything must include all colors of a preset color scheme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraxxZakuto
we took plenty of time to ask first, and 95% of the population was begging for your removal.
More like you and a group of people who I can easily make a list of. Don't exaggerate.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:39 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraxxTeazok View Post
googie, you can stop with the "technical error" bull crap, staff will act on a technical error.
This is not the kind of techincal error I'm talking about?

Quote:
we took plenty of time to ask first
I'm not talking about the attack itself, which was originally legitimate.

Quote:
and 95% of the population was begging for your removal. Now you're just making yourself look stupid and wasting everyone elses time. Give it a rest.
Way to invent numbers. I had plenty of support among people not in positions of power, many of whom actually still care about corruption issues.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:47 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Way to invent numbers. I had plenty of support among people not in positions of power, many of whom actually still care about corruption issues.
You nag him about making up numbers and then turn around and do the same thing? Provide references for such people.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:52 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
You nag him about making up numbers and then turn around and do the same thing? Provide references for such people.
I didn't give a number and couldn't reasonably give any kind of percentage. I lost the PM histories in an HDD crash so I can't even name names. If you want names though, Chris Steele should have some (though he himself is not one of them.)
Old 10-17-2006, 03:54 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
I didn't give a number and couldn't reasonably give any kind of percentage.
Yes, but it was essentially the same, "Oh I know people who feel the same as I do!"
Old 10-17-2006, 03:59 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Yes, but it was essentially the same, "Oh I know people who feel the same as I do!"
Claiming the existence of sympathizers isn't a radical statement. You can see their posts on the forums and they clearly existed within the kingdom because the war wasn't even my idea but was proposed to me by members of the military.