Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Wiki Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 12:37 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
the first server news was absolutely worthless, there's castle wars on almost every server.
Can you at least look into that before you say as much?

Okay lets break this down. Nataxo can not use remote control. Nataxo is a trial. Nataxo can't post those news. That means that the only person who can submit news is Cyan.

Now lets break this down a little more. Nataxo is a trial. (I said this twice! LOLOLOLOL!!!11!!) Nataxo is unable to access the Graal Bible. Now knowing this information, we can reasonably assume that the only people who would submit Nataxo's news would be Cyan3.

Okay so we have all this information stating Nataxo most likely did not post that news. We can also make use of the following information:
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php?titl...ev&oldid=11701

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo or Cyan, that Nataxo or Cyan did not write that information.

You could also ask Nataxo, and I'm sure Nataxo might let you know if she wrote that article.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post

Okay lets break this down. Nataxo can not use remote control. Nataxo is a trial. Nataxo can't post those news. That means that the only person who can submit news is Cyan.

Now lets break this down a little more. Nataxo is a trial. (I said this twice! LOLOLOLOL!!!11!!) Nataxo is unable to access the Graal Bible. Now knowing this information, we can reasonably assume that the only people who would submit Nataxo's news would be Cyan3.

Okay so we have all this information stating Nataxo most likely did not post that news. We can also make use of the following information:

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo, that Nataxo did not write that information.

You could also ask Nataxo, and I'm sure Nataxo might let you know if she wrote that article.
sup@no respect
Old 03-25-2009, 12:42 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo, that Nataxo did not write that information.

i'd appreciate it if you quoted the sentence that i stated nataxo wrote the first article.

& if she can't access the graal bible, cannot use remote control, and can't post news, shouldn't the position should've been given to someone who could?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unpredlctable View Post
yeah if you wanna be incorrect there's only about infinity-ass ways spell it the wrong way
search it on google.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:42 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
sup@no respect
sup@thinking about what is said.

Quote:
i'd appreciate it if you quoted the sentence that i stated nataxo wrote the first article.
I never said you said Nataxo wrote the first article. I'm just responding mostly to Nataxo, as Nataxo seems to be the person you are targeting.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:43 AM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
sup@thinking about what is said.
sup@sounding like my mother
Old 03-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo or Cyan, that Nataxo or Cyan did not write that information.

Quote:
^that and "what the hell"

I really think Stefan knew those things before he hired me... he's not stupid you know.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:06 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Do you guys honestly think Stefan is unaware of Nataxo not having Gold, or are you just frustrated at the fact that she will most likely be given Gold or something other such as permissions on GraalBible, upon being accepted for the position, to do her position? x.x

Last edited by Matt; 03-25-2009 at 01:17 AM.. Reason: Added info cyan posted after this.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:09 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Do you guys honestly think Stefan is unaware of Nataxo not having Gold, or are you just frustrated at the fact that she will most likely be given Gold, upon being accepted for the position, to do her position? x.x
Special permissions to edit the graal bible can be given to trial users.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:11 AM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Special permissions to edit the graal bible can be given to trial users.
Assuming that the people fascinated about Nataxo not having Gold did not know this, maybe this is what they needed to see.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:27 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Assuming that the people fascinated about Nataxo not having Gold did not know this, maybe this is what they needed to see.
The problem is not so much whether or not she can do her job, which I'm sure she can, but whether a trial should be allowed to do this.

Trials can't lead gangs on Era, aren't supposed to be staff, and have similar restrictions placed on them, yet it's okay for one to be a global staff member?
Old 03-25-2009, 03:38 AM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
how dare u question stefan's judgment and decisions
Old 03-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
I also agree with Pojo's point (Darn he's banned! I think) as well as many of the people who applied were filtered out because they didn't have past experience with gathering news (In the respect that they weren't highly acknowledged for it) despite the people who did talk about Era Ammo running out and some staff blocking up a building.

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 03-25-2009, 06:24 AM
how's it going eh?
jorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of lightjorollychu is a glorious beacon of light
dalton seems mad that liz is dating luda now
03-15-2012 05:49 PM Good riddance. All you do is whine. Hopefully when you are gone you'll man up - Supernanny
Old 03-25-2009, 07:09 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
I'm pretty sure grammatical has two m's, not one, well in the English language at least.
I'd also point out the lack of capitals.
I do play Era, every now and then and have read some articles, though you think someone dying because they got hit by a car is pointless to have in a news article then why would they do it in real life? Is it pointless there too?

Nataxo should get gold, otherwise it would be unfair towards other members of the community.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:20 AM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
to do her position? x.x
I'd do your position .

But seriously. Stop whining about this all, the decision has been made and we just have to wait and see if Stefan made the right one. As of now, I'd like to see something going on, it's been two days and I really can't wait for progress much longer ^_^

Tags
global news team, graal bible, graal news