FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2016, 02:20 AM
BTK Slayer
TwinDragons is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TwinDragons
Tf happened to Unholy Nation?

To my understanding, Ramza hacked UN x50 because of some "war" against Carlito.

Ramza has also hacked staff from GK and Era. If he keeps hacking those servers, will they be taken off the list too? What about Delt and Zodiac?
Old 03-29-2016, 03:36 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
i was expecting it to be down for 3 days and then become resurrected on the sunday!
Old 03-29-2016, 06:24 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
it was an easter event
Old 03-29-2016, 08:55 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
unholy nation is being punished for its unholiness

it's being rebranded as pious state
Old 03-30-2016, 03:52 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
: - (
Old 03-30-2016, 01:04 PM
Playerworld Administrator
Rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinDragons View Post
To my understanding, Ramza hacked UN x50 because of some "war" against Carlito.

Ramza has also hacked staff from GK and Era. If he keeps hacking those servers, will they be taken off the list too? What about Delt and Zodiac?
Basically this, yeah. Ramza and Stowen (who is working with Ramza) got hired as staff multiple times (as high as manager/co-manager) and were basically freely allowed to play by the local staff despite an innumerable amount of warnings by Carlito that this would happen if it continued.

It isn't that we blame local staff for their inability to secure their servers or accounts (although at some point the excuse "oh I kept downloading rc5.exe from Carlito's old Skype" gets old). But Ramza would "hack" a staff member, delete the server, and next day GPs basically let him walk around freely. This is largely due to his reputation (people still think he's a hacker; he is not) but yeah. Can't have that.

This was sorta coming for a while anyway. UN had nobody capable who was willing to be Manager for a long period of time (roughly... since early 2014). I don't have the time for it like I used to -- Ph8 was about to step down -- we were basically chain-appointing GPs as Managers over there and hoping for the best. Jave was a good fit for a period but after he left there was really nobody left to replace him. Little development happened in the last half-year anyway and the server was in decline. If anything, Ramza just sped up the inevitable.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Kevin Azite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
it was an easter event
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Basically this, yeah. Ramza and Stowen (who is working with Ramza) got hired as staff multiple times (as high as manager/co-manager) and were basically freely allowed to play by the local staff despite an innumerable amount of warnings by Carlito that this would happen if it continued.

It isn't that we blame local staff for their inability to secure their servers or accounts (although at some point the excuse "oh I kept downloading rc5.exe from Carlito's old Skype" gets old). But Ramza would "hack" a staff member, delete the server, and next day GPs basically let him walk around freely. This is largely due to his reputation (people still think he's a hacker; he is not) but yeah. Can't have that.

This was sorta coming for a while anyway. UN had nobody capable who was willing to be Manager for a long period of time (roughly... since early 2014). I don't have the time for it like I used to -- Ph8 was about to step down -- we were basically chain-appointing GPs as Managers over there and hoping for the best. Jave was a good fit for a period but after he left there was really nobody left to replace him. Little development happened in the last half-year anyway and the server was in decline. If anything, Ramza just sped up the inevitable.
and of course just like the real good friday when jesus died, people will be left waiting more than 3 days for the phoenix down
Old 03-30-2016, 07:31 PM
Kevin Azite
a new volunteer steps up

thugt:
can u post that i would even be manager if it came down to it even though i dont want to do it, i rly rly would hate it for this server to get taken down even if its just off the serverlist its a slippery slope and ide hate to see no classic spar servers on the graal client list..
Old 03-30-2016, 08:06 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Hopefully a solution is found. Though I'd be interested to see what would happen if in the mean time a server was placed on the list which consisted entirely of a spar arena.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:02 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be the Manager. Just have all staff members message me here.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:17 PM
Kevin Azite
just let biggy have this one
Old 04-01-2016, 03:01 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
sad day
guess it's time to uninstall for realsies this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 04-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Da conq
Conqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to beholdConqueror is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Hopefully a solution is found. Though I'd be interested to see what would happen if in the mean time a server was placed on the list which consisted entirely of a spar arena.
Colosseum!

Old 04-01-2016, 02:03 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
would be nice
Old 04-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
a PvP server with perks and achievements and ranks and rewards would be cool, with nice graphics and sounds and levels

progressively getting stronger aswell, but with an emphasis on skill/reflexes/reactions

Closed Thread