Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 05:50 AM
WaDaFack is an unknown quantity at this point
When will the new Graal Editor come out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
4) New developer tools
New Developer Tools including level editor will be released in Mai and June
this was last may & june.

Old 12-23-2011, 06:04 AM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
yeah just forget it dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 12-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDaFack View Post
this was last may & june.
Where did that qoute come from? Link to the post?

And I was told several times that Graal had no desire for making more developer tools other then the internal scripted ones such as the (f6) RC, the Online Level Editor.

Offline tools are more beneficial tho, as it allows for people without RC/Server access to practice.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:42 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Where did that qoute come from? Link to the post?

And I was told several times that Graal had no desire for making more developer tools other then the internal scripted ones such as the (f6) RC, the Online Level Editor.

Offline tools are more beneficial tho, as it allows for people without RC/Server access to practice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
Here are the big News:

1) We are opening a Free To Play Facebook/Web version of Graal Classic and Graal Era.

To make Graal easy to install we have ported the Graal V6 client to Flash technology: Graal V6 client is now fully web based and can run inside the Flash Player 10 on Windows, Mac and Linux.

We are planning to give the opportunity to PlayerWorld owners to move to Free To Play either. We will soon give a list of requirements to move a server Free To Play.

Tomorrow Monday 21 March: We will open a private Beta to test Graal Classic on facebook: Some Graal staff will be invited to be part of this Beta.

Monday 28 March: We will open the Beta test to more beta testers including the 3 winners of my “guess” contest, we will also open Graal Era Facebook version.

Monday 4 April: We will open Graal Classic facebook to Graal Classic iPhone VIP Players. We will explain the iPhone VIP subscription later this week.

If everything runs smoothly with all these steps we will open more Graal Classic/Era Servers and open these servers to everyone.

2) We are releasing the new V6 client for Windows, Mac and Linux
We will release in the forthcoming weeks (First weeks of April) the new native V6 client to everyone.

3) We are releasing an Android version
The Android release will come either in April

4) New developer tools
New Developer Tools including level editor will be released in Mai and June
enjoy.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
enjoy.
Thanks, has the android version even been released yet? And he didn't specify offline or online tools.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:21 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
if we get anything it'll probably be crappy in-game tools in the name of being "multi-platform" lol
Old 12-26-2011, 09:23 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks, has the android version even been released yet? And he didn't specify offline or online tools.
They're going to be scripted tools.

As for Android:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld
Using the Android NDK, the Graal client has already been ported to Android. It has existed for quite some time now, and it works well on both my HTC Nexus One phone and my Motorola XOOM tablet. It works pretty much identically to the iPhone client, but there are still a few problems that need to be fixed. The wide range of handsets makes compatibility a problem also; there are some differences in the OpenGL stack on some Samsung devices, and lower-end phones with less processing power (HTC Wildfire?) will probably struggle to run the game at all.

There is no definitive release date for it right now, but it will be likely out sometime in Q1 of the new year.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Banned
Ah, I don't own an Android phone. However since it runs on the Linux Kernel, I knew issues would arise with the wide range of devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
if we get anything it'll probably be crappy in-game tools in the name of being "multi-platform" lol
Yeah..
Old 12-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Where did that qoute come from? Link to the past?
offtopic but ive read it like that :<

android version'd be nice
Old 12-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Deas
Deas_Voice is a jewel in the roughDeas_Voice is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Deas_Voice Send a message via MSN to Deas_Voice Send a message via Yahoo to Deas_Voice
Quote:
However since it runs on the Linux Kernel, I knew issues would arise with the wide range of devices.
Explain, please.
since 2003~
I Support~
ღAeonღ | ღTestbedღ | ღDelteriaღ

if you are going to rep me, don't be an idiot, leave your name!
I got nothing but love for you