Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2006, 11:42 PM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Use Your brain Before You Type :\

Look, the amount of argueing here is just stupid.

Lookie here:

Quote:
IXI: Omg Apps Pwnz0rz

Typhoon: No they don't IXI you're just st0pid and i hate you now I'm going to make fun of you on the forums lolololol svnpsdfvbsal
Ah, the joy of immaturity.

And the spam, too, is out of hand.

Quote:
Raeiphon: I think that -good idea- should be added here, but here are some suggestions...
etc.,etc.,etc.

Anubis: I liek donuts :o

darknesskido: I like cake tho

Raeiphon: Shut up and stop spamming

Anubis: Raeiphon your so dumb we not spamming. But donuts r beter.
And yet, this will probably be closed, or at least edited heavily, because of whatever forum rule I'm breaking right now.
I think it's because there's a closed sticky thread about this somewhere in this part of the forums.

Normally, I don't mind spamming, but this out of hand. I made a thread about why Zone is floundering, why it isn't respected, and one of the reasons I put is because of the lack of maturity among its players. And guess what? Because some people just started an arguement for the sake of having one, it got closed.

Guild Wars is not going to help people become mature. Rather, I think that someone ought to whip out the ol' ban hammer and clean up the Zone forums.

So please, either make a program for yourself that moniters your text so you can't do this, or just Shut up and learn to type intelligently.

Also, if anyone wants to know, I used to like playing for a couple of minutes every so often after I quit; now, because of stuff like this, most of the time I spend one minute there, and log off disgusted.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
This along with my thread about how idiots should **** and not post anything deserve to be stickied.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:48 PM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
why isn't my name in there?

anyway why does everyone only talk about 'maturity' -_- what does it matter about how mature someone is? -_- they are the way they are...leave it like that
Old 04-13-2006, 11:51 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere
Look, the amount of argueing here is just stupid.

Lookie here:
Quote:
IXI: Omg Apps Pwnz0rz
Typhoon:No they don't IXI you're just st0pid and i hate you now I'm going to make fun of you on the forums lolololol svnpsdfvbsal
Using specific names is going to get people to argue, arguing is human nature. Touya pointed this out elsewhere, it's a Player vs Player server, there's always going to be a loser and that will make some people mad. So shuddap and deal with it.
Quote:
And yet, this will probably be closed, or at least edited heavily, because of whatever forum rule I'm breaking right now.
I think it's because there's a closed sticky thread about this somewhere in this part of the forums.
If you think it's going to be edited because of you're ******* attacks at people, edit it yourself and save a mod the trouble.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 04-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Registered Punmaster
Sulukra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
arguing is human nature.
Except we can better ourselves. Do you see everyone here arguing at the slightest poke, or even in the real world?

But thats not my point. My point is this; honestly, the spamming is getting out of control. If the spamming doesn't stop, people should be punished for it, and I'm not talking about just getting their posts deleted. I want to see warnings, bans, etc.

And in the eternal words of Spark,

"Think befroe you type"
Old 04-14-2006, 01:00 AM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
Oh, well I've come a long way from my bad grammer speak xP. But seriously we need some more moderators to edit posts and change what people say so it's correct and not so........retarded.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:22 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Darlene, we demand bans!

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 04-14-2006, 01:57 AM
Banned
no body would use the forums if they were to get bant cause of how they type...did someone really start a thread about how people are typing? lmao.. -_-
Old 04-14-2006, 03:17 AM
God of Zone
Dreth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru
no body would use the forums if they were to get bant cause of how they type...did someone really start a thread about how people are typing? lmao.. -_-
I don't think it's about typing as much as it's about arguments started at the drop of a disagreeing(spelled?) post. It is pathetic at most times. More should be done with arguments in threads.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:31 AM
Banned
LYKE OMG IMA ARGUE WITH YOU NOW -_- notice someones always gotta say somethin stupid to start the arguement -_- that or someone plays around like 'o ur hella ***' (i do that alot lol) and the other player doesn't no that ur playin and so it starts an argument...
Old 04-14-2006, 07:01 AM
hi
I'll admit that it was a mistake to take a shot at Typhoon, but, Anubis, you do tend to spam a lot, sorry :[

Look, I'm not going to be a back-seat modder or anything, but y'all need to consider what I've said here.

Typhoon, you'd think that you'd have learned by now that I specifically target you out for must of my non-serious comments...

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
If you think it's going to be edited because of you're ******* attacks at people, edit it yourself and save a mod the trouble.
Did you even read what you quoted me for? I suggest you do, lest I snack upon your brain.

By the time you people take this into consideration, however, Zone will be a festering pile of God knows what in Graal's trashcan.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm so cool.
MrsMastermind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
the lack of maturity among its players.
Understatement of the century :o
Old 04-14-2006, 07:56 PM
hi
NO. DO NOT TURN THIS THREAD INTO A MAULED PIECE OF CRAP.

Are you even reading what I'm saying? And if you are, do you even care? Because if you're going to do what I've said you already do in this thread, it merely proves my point further. So stop.

"Think Befroe you type."
Old 04-14-2006, 08:01 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Quote:
"Think Befroe you type."
Lol.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:20 AM
hi
Sulukra and I are quoting the same thing Huwa. So why didn't you laugh at his? :P

But anyway, look at this post. I address something off topic (spam), and at the same time I'm posting something on topic by adding to this thread. This is pretty much all I'm asking you to do.